Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C01E2F8A-B694-42CB-A3FC-7BCF12845806.jpeg

Look at this stallion mark Hamill back in the day! Cannot wait for this figure.

ESB Luke is my favourite movie hero of all time. Getting this, Bespin luke and hopefully a Hoth winter suit look one day.

I actually really like the head sculpt on this. I mean 100% I’ll prob display with helmet on, but this sculpt looks maximized on this figure. The weathering looks amazing. I can’t believe this is out now…and Jango!!!! Too happy.

Wow this turned out great, and love all that heavy weathering on the jacket and helmet.

And yeah I'm still perfectly happy with this sculpt as well. I know it doesn't have a lot of fans here, but I think it captures him pretty well. And I actually think it works even better here than on the ROTJ figure.

I actually really like the head sculpt on this. I mean 100% I’ll prob display with helmet on, but this sculpt looks maximized on this figure. The weathering looks amazing. I can’t believe this is out now…and Jango!!!! Too happy.
Maybe you can swap the HS with the DX07 to use it with the helmet on, and use this new sculpt for the Bespin outfit. I will try that.

The pants in the prototype pictures was dirty but it seems to be clean in the final version. Waiting to see the reviews for this one its definitely tempting

Thinking I could switch sculpts between this and the endor luke. I think the side eye look works well with this version with his blaster on his side. And the eyes looking forward might look better on the endor.

Nice...now Sideshow will have six day one pre orders that are paid for, released and not on the way to me 😂 It looks great in the video.

Really loving it though. I love how they did the helmet as well. Magnetic base is interesting. Sculpt is amazing

Last edited:
So no gloved right trigger hand...?

How do you reel that grappling line back in?

Magnets in the base... for the grappling gun?

Most important question: do you think Luke pees through that hose in his pants pocket that cycles through his life support chest rig?

Kind of surprised they went with the older ROTJ face - really thought they'd surprise-swap it for the newer Mando face. But yeah, I really don't get the hate that ROTJ sculpt gets - the mouth may have a few minor issues (teeth + HT = problems) but it literally screams MH likeness.

Last edited:
Sideshow must've just received their sample today to do the unboxing. Kinda funny how Hot Toys is stalling to allow SS to do things at the same time as them. Interested to see the unsealed and revealed. Wor-Gar brought up a good point. I wanna see how the gun rewinds or if you just stuff the string back in.

Wow this turned out great, and love all that heavy weathering on the jacket and helmet.

And yeah I'm still perfectly happy with this sculpt as well. I know it doesn't have a lot of fans here, but I think it captures him pretty well. And I actually think it works even better here than on the ROTJ figure.
Yep this sums up my thoughts as well. It's rare they weather clothing, so am extra happy they did so here. (there is some light weathering on the pants which show up in other photos with not so much direct lighting as this pic).

Going to look frigging great on the shelf !!!

283045205_10158612616902344_4752761279555680542_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back