Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is the price just high on TBA now because it’s a first batch release?
I didn’t PO this as I figured buying from them upon release would be better but their price with shipping is worse than if I ordered from the U.K. which is practically unheard of.

So is the price just high on TBA now because it’s a first batch release?
I didn’t PO this as I figured buying from them upon release would be better but their price with shipping is worse than if I ordered from the U.K. which is practically unheard of.
works out over $420AUD with the 100hkd code BEFORE shipping.
Definitely a killer and still no free shipping from China to Aus.

This was always one of the favourite pre-orders for this year. But even that Sideshow review video has made me more excited !!

So good !!!! That battle worn helmet !! :love:

Still undecided if I put a metal plate on the display floor above him and utilise the utility gun, or put him with my lonely ESB Yoda. Decisions, decisions.

This is incredible!
Everything about this release is amazing…
Flight suit weathering is amazing and I love the colouring. The helmet is amazing, a lot of extras. And I actually like the base.

The head sculpt looks fantastic. While this is reused ROTJ, I think the paint apps on this make it look a lot better and very fitting with the ESB hair. I actually think this looks better than the recently announced Proto photos for Bespin luke sculpt.

But definitely a FOTY contender. Definitely.

Nice...now Sideshow will have six day one pre orders that are paid for, released and not on the way to me 😂 It looks great in the video.

Really loving it though. I love how they did the helmet as well. Magnetic base is interesting. Sculpt is amazing

Regarding the helmet, am I the only one who was half expecting the hair sculpt to be removable when they saw the separate helmet liner? I was thinking that with both the hair and that extra layer the helmet would be slightly oversized by necessity, but looking at photos of Hamill in the helmet it was already huge lol.

Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 09-08-41 8a0c48f044a42cde4728c51ec4a1338a.jpg (JPEG Image 653 × 960 p...png

Looking great. I never pre-ordered this one so will wait for when it is actually in stock.

I have a feeling that this one will be available at a discount, eventually. I expect a record number being made.

Regarding the helmet, am I the only one who was half expecting the hair sculpt to be removable when they saw the separate helmet liner? I was thinking that with both the hair and that extra layer the helmet would be slightly oversized by necessity, but looking at photos of Hamill in the helmet it was already huge lol.

View attachment 577874
Looks like he really had to go for "Number Two" in this shot.....

Bottom edge of visor all wrong, wrong, wrong :confused:

Top: Original prop
Middle: Sideshow
Bottom: Hot Toys

rl_luke_v_snow_feat1-240x240.png

1001171_press13.jpg

281554537_10158612617097344_3820763770229060283_n.jpg

Apparently it's not the flimsy Jawa base but solid...

Question: Is that just a clamshell material for base or more solid plastic?

Answer:

Nicklaus Hendo
Author

solid
They dont dare use those clams again
🤣

View attachment 577856
Solid or not it still looks cheap. I hate this damn stands and stickers. Kind of wish they included the tree branch base from yoda or ahsoka. The plain white might be the way to go

Back