Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luke and Anakin arrived in the mail today. Moff Gideon arrives on Thursday.

Well, mine is in transit and should be here by Thursday latest. Really interested to get this in hand but I may not have time to open it until Sunday. :slap

I have this ESB SnowSpeeder Luke, debating now ordering the ESB Bespin version. I do love ESB and ESB Luke especially. Might be a nice display. Who else is getting both?
I know I am. HT Snowspeeder Luke has been a dream of mine come true. Definitely getting the new Bespin Luke as well. Plus getting an extra Snowspeeder Luke head for my DX07.

It's been a while since I've been this excited for a HT release, can't wait for the Bespin Luke

IMG_0604.jpeg

I’d like to catch a firefly that’s far away
I see your whole crew staring as I put this beat down

Has anyone tried the sideshow collectibles ROTJ head on this lol
You mean the definitive ROTJ Luke figure? 👀

All kidding aside, and not to derail the thread too much, but in all honesty, I did like that figure for a good amount of time. Though, looking back, I think it was the fact that it was all I could responsibly afford (got it brand new well below retail on Mercari) while getting back on my feet plus the desire to have ROTJ Luke on the shelf that made it look better than what it really was. It has it's pluses but now that I'm in a much better spot, I'm hopeful to eventually find a decent deal on the deluxe HT MMS517 one of these days.

Last edited:
FOTY for sure.
With Bespin Luke coming...I wonder if hot toys will go there and make a Dagobah Luke exclusive now..
That would be my ultimate grail piece. Been trying to put one together for years but have never gotten it quite right.

Attachments

• 045BF7B9-66D5-4CD5-BEF6-840F927DDCEF.jpeg
    045BF7B9-66D5-4CD5-BEF6-840F927DDCEF.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 94A5EE79-6BB0-43C2-8643-8CBA4B0A46CA.jpeg
    94A5EE79-6BB0-43C2-8643-8CBA4B0A46CA.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 0
My ultimate idea would be to have something like a cross between what Hasbro did with their OTC collection Dagoba Luke and the HT AOU Hulk swap out torso. Or something along the lines of the Infinity War Thor swap out arms.

A pair of static bent elbow arms to hold the backpack straps and an entire swap out torso for the handstand scene equipped with swap out hair for the up side down look. As well as seamless arms that can bend for regular posing.

Attachments

• E55EEEAA-1979-4CF0-A559-3CAC74B13CFC.jpeg
    E55EEEAA-1979-4CF0-A559-3CAC74B13CFC.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 0
  • E27F43A6-2654-4125-AC82-B98A6BBAD63D.jpeg
    E27F43A6-2654-4125-AC82-B98A6BBAD63D.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 0
Is this another case of the helmet likely leaving scratches on the apps of the HT face if you aren't super careful?

Congrats, Chakaman!

Question: isn't the chin strap supposed to go over the tan skull cap and under the helmet? Isn't the strap supposed to be part of the helmet?

That was the problem with that reviewer who complained the straps scarred his sculpt -- they never should have been under the tan cap.

icon 2.jpg

Back