Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Chakaman!

Question: isn't the chin strap supposed to go over the tan skull cap and under the helmet? Isn't the strap supposed to be part of the helmet?

That was the problem with that reviewer who complained the straps scarred his sculpt -- they never should have been under the tan cap.

View attachment 582061
Thanks!

Yes. You are right. I just did a quick unboxing. I haven't had a chance to futz him properly.

My extra sculpt arrived today. I put the hair on the side eye Luke sculpt. Looks great.

Attachments

• 4A3290A8-E8D1-4446-A03B-5D7002C3C9D9.jpeg
    4A3290A8-E8D1-4446-A03B-5D7002C3C9D9.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 0
  • BDF639D7-740F-4B54-BB5E-222F8207D7F1.jpeg
    BDF639D7-740F-4B54-BB5E-222F8207D7F1.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 0
@

great photos. Absolutely love the bright intensity of the lightsabers there. Did you customize them and wire these yourself?
No. I wish. I bought them on eBay a while back. Would love to pick up more when I can afford them.

No. I wish. I bought them on eBay a while back. Would love to pick up more when I can afford them.
Good to know, I will checkout eBay specifically for these. Adds so much to the display with the lightsaber colors casting subtle reflections on the clothes.

Is the ANH pilot outfit basically the same as the ESB one, except without the puffy coat and the snow boots and gloves?

For those that have this and Avengers Loki -is the Snowspeeder helmet similiar to that of Loki's,where it opens up at the back to pull apart to place over the head and then snap back into place at the back?

Congrats, Chakaman!

Question: isn't the chin strap supposed to go over the tan skull cap and under the helmet? Isn't the strap supposed to be part of the helmet?

That was the problem with that reviewer who complained the straps scarred his sculpt -- they never should have been under the tan cap.

View attachment 582061
I think the instructions show it going under the flight cap, which is obviously not right.

I'm clueless when it comes to costumes. It took me forever to realize that Hoth Leia and Bespin escape Leia were basically the same outfit.

So it that a yes or a no about pilot Luke?
Yes. Sorry. I couldn’t resist. Basically the same. A little different set up but essentially the same outfit.

Yes. Sorry. I couldn’t resist. Basically the same. A little different set up but essentially the same outfit.
I was thinking that you could kitbash ANH Pilot Luke from this. But I think the pilot outfit was cleaner in ANH. Oh well.

Back