hot toys scar predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmould

Freakalicious
Reaction score
hello ive had this pred in a box but got it second hand unfortunatly
it came with no hoses for the mask to the back of his shoulder cannon
i can see fom the pics that it does have 2 fitted but i can only find 1 hole on the shoulder could some one tell were the other hole or post some pics
thank you for your help in advance

You can find loose biomask hoses on eBay from time to time. I remember seeing a set last week from Wolf, but should also work for this one.

You can find loose biomask hoses on eBay from time to time. I remember seeing a set last week from Wolf, but should also work for this one.
No, the Wolf hoses have a skinnier connector piece, you know the black part, the black peg is much smaller..
v80y9h.jpg

Last edited:
Considering how Hot Toys has grown by leaps and bounds in the design department, does anyone think they should go back and "redo" the Scar Predator? Much like they've redone Batman (Begins) and Superman?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Considering how Hot Toys has grown by leaps and bounds in the design department, does anyone thing they should go back and "redo" the Scar Predator? Much like they've redone Batman (Begins) and Superman?

Thoughts?

Hmm...I'd prefer they redo the Colonial Marines first...lots of inaccuracies in those. But I wouldn't mind seeing an updated Scar if they offered one and would probably even pick it up.

thanks for the post guys will have to have another look at the shoulder part may have been in to much excitment to have noticed

Considering how Hot Toys has grown by leaps and bounds in the design department, does anyone think they should go back and "redo" the Scar Predator? Much like they've redone Batman (Begins) and Superman?

Thoughts?

Before I had Scar I would have said yes, though due to the money and effort for him id say no. Wouldnt be fair on those people who dished out a good bit of cash on him! :banghead and would be a kick in the ass to those people that ordered him at release.

Back