Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought an HT bucket to replace one of my Marmit buckets, it arrives today and my first, complete HT Sandtrooper arrives tomorrow. This will be my first untouched, stock item that I will display without modifications. I purchased another for my office.

Totally bad ass. The posture of holding his backpack looks so natural.
0c0dd34d4bf64fff43273cba6e211416.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine the other day. Definitely one of the best figures in a while. Quick iPhone pic for now. I'm going to try and take some good pics with the Canon in the next couple days.

Edit: Wow, this is a really crappy pic. Downward perspective and major lens distortion makes the helmet look HUGE! :lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450154899.440346.jpg

Last edited:
I'm waiting until my next paycheck to get one. The Star Wars releases have been crazy this month.

Yeah, I'm waiting on ST Luke... Maybe in January... I wouldn't be crushed if I missed out on him. Vader is paid for at least. Farmboy Luke could charge at a slightly more convenient time than a day before Christmas. Uggh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hopefully it goes instock tomorrow. I wants more OT stormtrooper... except the chooco/chocoo exclusive.

Back