Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep will get these guys to go with emperor holy **** yes my dream set up will be coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

17903764_10155948134140278_8196830116807730070_n.jpg

And that is how they all will be posed. HT shouldn't even bother with an articulated body. :lol

Every time I think I'm close to done they reel me in with some more. A couple Royal Guards, Palpatine, and Hoth Leia are pretty much must haves.

And that is how they all will be posed. HT shouldn't even bother with an articulated body. :lol

But they'll still ask us to pay $220.
Since these guys are so simple, they shouldn't charge us more than $150. What else is on this; a helmet head with simple paint ap, boots, a couple of hands, basic jumpsuit, a reused stand, a Force Pike, and a simple robe on a standard reused True Type. This shouldn't cost anywhere near $200.

But they'll still ask us to pay $220.
Since these guys are so simple, they shouldn't charge us more than $150. What else is on this; a helmet head with simple paint ap, boots, a couple of hands, basic jumpsuit, a reused stand, a Force Pike, and a simple robe on a standard reused True Type. This shouldn't cost anywhere near $200.

Hope its around the price of Yoda (199). I don't think they will go any lower. Really hope they offer a two pack though.

Hope its around the price of Yoda (199). I don't think they will go any lower. Really hope they offer a two pack though.

It's even simpler than Yoda though. Yoda had a unique base, body, more accessories, and more elaborate paint app (Edit: and two heads!).
It's Hot Toys, this will cost around $240 for one, and a $20 discount for $460 for the two pack.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. The Troopers (which essentially the Guards are a variant of) haven't been that much for the most part. The Death Star Gunner was just put up at $205. Pretty simple releases too as far as their design.

Unless they come with a EU style armor under their robe, i can see those going around $200. If they make this available as a 2-Pack, it may be even less expensive.

OK War Gar lets see who's closest. I'm hoping for a 2 pack for a $230. No extra hands or accessories etc.

Wouldn't even care if non articulated to bring the price down a bit.

Back