1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. There was no "first batch" / "later batch" system back then. Interestingly though, i noticed Cody appearing on DenDen's site a couple weeks ago as "In Stock" at a much higher price than the PO one. I even contacted them to enquire about PO status and had no answer whatsoever until i got my invoice today.

On a side note, i remember clearly Cody PO selling out within 72 hours on most HK sites. KG Hobby was my first option but had to use my back up plan using DenDen. Surprised they are getting their stock before KG as i still am expecting an invoice for the remnant Stormtrooper from them.

Ordered second batch on this and Qui Gon from ToysWonderland, no movement on theirs. They still have the first batch ones on the site. They want like $410 usd for Cody atm.

any update from sideshow?

Qui-Gon was released by Hot Toys on September 18th, Cody was released on September 30th. Considering Sideshow began shipping out Qui-Gon figures last week, I'd imagine we'll probably get an update on Cody within the next week or two. Can't be long.

I also just received notice from Sideshow that he is charging next Tuesday the 24th. Probably the last HT figure that will arrive before Christmas.

No email for me. I was hoping it wasn’t gonna be like Mando, since I assume that was a much more popular figure, hence the multiple batches.

Got the email as well.

Paid him off months ago, just will be the shipping charge next Mon/Tues.

Back