1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow's version was released back in april 2011 with the regular 212th clone announced precisely 10 years ago (released may 2009).

If I were to get a clone trooper, this would be it. Looks great fully realized. Still sour they went all-CGI in the movies.

The body proportions on Cody and Jango are throwing me - they both look a little too "barrel-chested" Maybe it's a futzing thing- I say it every year, but this year is looking the worst for almost everything - so many figures look plopped on the stands with minimal futzing. It's a shame....

Will be an instant pre-order for me! Really want them to make Rex! Gree and Wolffe would be next on my list.

I just looked at pictures of Sideshow's Cody, yeah this is vastly improved. :lol
tenor.gif

Of everything they’ve shown so far, this is what I’m most excited for. Finally! I’d like to see them do the entire clone army. In due time, I’m sure. :lol

I just looked at pictures of Sideshow's Cody, yeah this is vastly improved. :lol
tenor.gif

It is better.

I did not intend on upgrading my Clones.
Having said that this and Bly might be doable as both have alternate helmet sculpts thus I would not be replacing just having Clone Wars and ROTS versions in my cabinet.

I was wondering if they ever reach to Clone Wars clones, like Rex-Fives-Echo armor phase 2 just like SS

I was wondering if they ever reach to Clone Wars clones, like Rex-Fives-Echo armor phase 2 just like SS

Wondering that as well. Not too confident as the Clone Wars cartoon was at full speed when Sideshow released all these variants. Still an option but i see them concentrate on movie variants first.

The body proportions on Cody and Jango are throwing me - they both look a little too "barrel-chested" Maybe it's a futzing thing- I say it every year, but this year is looking the worst for almost everything - so many figures look plopped on the stands with minimal futzing. It's a shame....
I was thinking that as well. Hopefully it is just futzing. AAB4C40C-3BAA-443D-97B8-7603DDE5B552.jpg

If they do, it won't be for a long time.

Fortunately Rex, Wolfee, Fives and Echo from SS are damn near perfect.

If they do, it won't be for a long time.

Fortunately Rex, Wolfee, Fives and Echo from SS are damn near perfect.

Yeah, I don't see them being done anytime soon so your Sideshow ones are safe for now. I'm definitely keeping mine until I have a confirmed PO with Sideshow for Hot Toys versions:lol

Commander Cody used to be my favorite clone before Rex came along. I’m all for this figure. Especially since I’ve got Sith Anakin and Obi Wan incoming.

If Rex comes along too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought all the Clone Commanders from Sideswhow. Not sure if I want to recollect them from Hot Toys. :D

Back