Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Galaxy Oldman any relation to Gary Oldman?

Yes. There's even a distinct family resemblance...

gary_oldman_bram_stokers_dracula.png

The robe he came with looks better in any way tbh. looking at it on my shelf it looks like a tiny emperor stepped off the screen and is snickering in anticipation of shocking me the second I turn my back on him.

It's one of the few Hot Toys releases where I can't think of anything to improve save a second headsculpt. One of their best imo.

That....is an absolutely terrifying Mperor Palpatine. It looks like they took pieces of each of his faces from each movie and smashed them together into one bulbous monstrosity. I can never unsee that. It will haunt my dreams for years to come

I’m hoping they reissue this one with movable eyes and a couple of different expressions. I missed out on the first release. Oh well. After all these years I still have my custom SSC fig!
They will most likely make Prequel Palps or the fugly Sequels one. HT ROTJ Emperor was not sold out for a long period.

Did anyone pick up the kit from onesixthkit? Curious how it compares to the original.
I sold my HT to settle for the kit; same with my two Royal Guards.

It’s a definite, almost monumental downgrade but perfectly passable for what I need when representing the Emperor in my collection.
19BA802F-FEE2-4850-B416-188A2E71B8C0.jpeg
AB840D70-BC70-40E9-839B-A4BE326D20BE.jpeg

Water treat it, pin the hood down at the back, a little double sided tape inside the hood can also keep it in place- and you’re good to go.

I searched on there but didn't come up with anything :confused:
FHD01 1/6 Scale Emperor Head Sculpt Costume Replacement Hands Set Model Fit 12-inch Male Soldier Action Figure Body Dolls Gifts
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0Efeoe
Slightly cheaper than kits PO price from a highly rated seller-
Or

FHD01 1/6 Male Soldier Dark Emperor Series Black Robe Clothing Set Head Sculpture Accessory Pack Fits 12" Action Figure Dolls
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNATCwi
Much cheaper from a less highly rated seller- but still one I’d trust.

That’s the price it actually feels like it’s worth. £95 was too much but £70 is fair.

Back