Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Jill as a brunette way better, but I still want the figure. Now that I look at it more closely, isn't Jill's hair a more platinum blonde color in the game?

I think the color they went with works well. It could maybe stand to be a bit lighter but meh.

I guess you might be right. It seems light in some pics, but darker in others, so I guess it might just be lighting.

xaywat.jpg

Jill_Valentine_Battle_Suit_by_Sue_Wolf.png

The figure does, because they do well getting different shades and it makes it look really nice instead of just flat painted brown, but I prefer Brunette Jill as far as games and what have you.

I agree with this sentiment. Jill will always be brunette to me. I hope she either dyes her hair back or it returns to its normal shade when she appears in any later installments.

I guess you might be right. It seems light in some pics, but darker in others, so I guess it might just be lighting.

Jill_Valentine_Battle_Suit_by_Sue_Wolf.png

After seeing this closeup, I can spot a few areas of inaccuracy in the HT proto of the suit.

Last edited:
If I recalled correctly from pre-order/specs announcement to product release for BSAA Jill was less than 2 months... same with Black Widow. HT employs some fast tailors...

Hmmm... BSAA Jill was announced April 2010 then released on September 2010. So maybe in five months. But yeah hopefully sooner!! RE5's getting old already!

I really hope Jill is released by March or April. The only things new about this figure really is the uniform, chest device and differently painted head. Everything else seems the same. Unless major changes are made like a new headsculpt, I don't see why this one would take a long time for release. Just my opinion though.

Back