Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still hoping they do. :)
But honestly, that could be years from now. Heck, it might not even be produced, or if it does become reality, it might not even be as good as Hot Toys' version.

if they did a more beat up and less shiny version that would make things interesting.

One Sixth Bruce have these in stock and I finally caved and bought it, the only caveat is I have to quit smoking to afford it, buying it makes not smoking a done deal, surviving not smoking however...

Well....

I'll know by the end of the week.

I'm still hoping they do. :)
But honestly, that could be years from now. Heck, it might not even be produced, or if it does become reality, it might not even be as good as Hot Toys' version.

This is what ebay is for guys. The second Enterbay releases thier superior version this version is going up on ebay!

For you guys waiting for an Enterbay version.

Replying to an old, thread, however after not getting an email response from Enterbay, I phoned them, and they confirmed that are NOT doing a T800 Endoskeleton. However they releasing a 1/4 T1000 for this Nov/Dec

So for those who are waiting, don't, get this now why its still reasonable.

Don't worry, people will still chime in here from time to time and tell us they are waiting for Enterbay's Endoskeleton :slap

:lol

Hey anyone know what would be the best way to go about getting a new back of the head part?

For anyone a little unsure about using something as strong as thinners or Nail Polish remover, to clean off the weathering, then you should try Silvo.

I used it today because it says its suitable for chrome plate, its a soft crome plate/silver cleaner and has brought mine up lovely.
I wrapped a little of the wadding around a cotton bud/q-tip, applied with a light rub until I removed what I wanted to, then left until you get a slight haze, then lightly polish.
It works just perfect, leaving (if you want) some of the weathering in the nooks and crannies but giving it an amazing shine.

If you want the weathering taken off completly it will do that to with not to much effort, I did it just enough to remove a little so the spots now look a little watered down like proper oil should.

It will also give it a tarnish guard to, its good stuff. :D

I have had this figure since early July, and it still excites me to look at and take pics

T-800-HD1_zps1983cc02.jpg

T-800-HD_zpsbf24fbb9.jpg

Back