Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid around 450 USD...it was more of an impulse buy because I hesitated to enter 1/4 colllection. But when I saw the big guy standing at the toy fair I just couldn't resist. The chrome application is fantastic, I got him covered for some moments in my recent vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UdH6NPEk00U#t=125

I can display him good on its own and it won't challenge the 1/6 terminator pieces, it's more of a neat expansion. :)

I received mine...

OMG, It´s one of the best figures ever made. Now it´s in my top 3 with Enterbay Batman and Enterbay Terminator BD.

1470092_10202391361295167_1788356872_n.jpg

1486672_10202391360975159_499191589_n.jpg

I paid around 450 USD...it was more of an impulse buy because I hesitated to enter 1/4 colllection. But when I saw the big guy standing at the toy fair I just couldn't resist. The chrome application is fantastic, I got him covered for some moments in my recent vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UdH6NPEk00U#t=125

I can display him good on its own and it won't challenge the 1/6 terminator pieces, it's more of a neat expansion. :)

Beautiful collection, I left a comment on your youtube video, great collection room:clap

I received mine...

OMG, It´s one of the best figures ever made. Now it´s in my top 3 with Enterbay Batman and Enterbay Terminator BD.

1470092_10202391361295167_1788356872_n.jpg

1486672_10202391360975159_499191589_n.jpg

Congrats!!!
Very nice collection. Those lights you have in your detolfs - what are they called and where can I buy them?

I placed an order for this...£330!
Via layaway plan so got 6 months to pay for it.
It was last one in stock. I am still unsure if I can afford it as my job contract ends April and not sure how long it will take to pay for it as I have other payments to clear first. If I have to cancel it will cost me £30 sadly.

I placed an order for this...£330!
Via layaway plan so got 6 months to pay for it.
It was last one in stock. I am still unsure if I can afford it as my job contract ends April and not sure how long it will take to pay for it as I have other payments to clear first. If I have to cancel it will cost me £30 sadly.

Good price mate, I payed 320 when it first came out. You got a good deal :clap

Good price mate, I payed 320 when it first came out. You got a good deal :clap

One guy on here paid £270 on Pre order. Now thats a good deal.
Some places were selling it for £299 so £30 more aint too bad.
I chose this over PS4 as I cant afford both ha ha
Just hope I can keep up payments and dont get it and regret it. As its not all die cast.

Just got mine. I can only agree this 1/4 scale endo is a work of art. So glad I chose this over say a PF statue. Looking forward to my Enterbay 1/4 T-800 this week. I am now hooked.

T
A
Z

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I managed to get this for £300 delivered. I stopped collecting figs but had to get this. thinking of building my own base for him.

christmas present from my girlfriend :)

Depend the pose you want. With a gun he looks awesome too and to without them he looks very impressive but this is my opinion.

Respectfully!

I saw T2 when it was released in theatres in '91. The opening war scene with the T-800's blasting their way through the battlefield, specifically the endo with two plasma rifles that fires towards the audience, was such an amazing experience. I had to have two plasma rifles with this figure!

Respectfully!

I saw T2 when it was released in theatres in '91. The opening war scene with the T-800's blasting their way through the battlefield, specifically the endo with two plasma rifles that fires towards the audience, was such an amazing experience. I had to have two plasma rifles with this figure!

I see what u mean Bro :)

Well finally pulled the trigger on this guy tonight. $460.00usd for a sealed exclusive def a price I can live with(gotta have that extra plasma rifle... Just in case). I had to go thru eBay. Unfortunately that seems like the best avenue with 1/4s.

I'm pretty sure some one in this forum already recasted and made some to sell a while back. To be honest I really think one is enough, but IDE rather have it and not need it. If I find one of mine to be useless to me I promise y'all will be the first to know.

Back