HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else Notice that the shipping has changed to October! I'm curious as to what he's gonna cost me in shipping an Tax in the Uk :lsvader

Yesssss!!!!
I?ve been waiting for this figure for too long. I?m mad though they haven?t put up the Stormtrooper 1/4 scale yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if this will actually ship in October. Usually eBay has them about a month before SS starts to ship and I don’t see anything for sale there.

Def can?t wait for this but also need to budget/cut back on other figures to get him.

What is a good display case for 1/4 scale?

The 1/4 Boba Fett is awesome.
I always wanted Fett, Vader and the Trooper in 1/4. Just need that Trooper to go up.

Def can?t wait for this but also need to budget/cut back on other figures to get him.

What is a good display case for 1/4 scale?

Unless I do a dedicated wall mounted display I think I’ll be putting him in the Detolf with a half shelf like Boba.

F8B643E0-C38E-46E1-8F88-2F845AEA3FA8.jpeg

Was set for this but now not sure I want a 1/4 figure. Do you think the saber glow will be better then on the 1/6 hot toy light up sabers.

Do you cut the plexiglass yourself?

Yes, I cut the pieces to size and then cut an indentation in the middle to allow for the taller figure to fit. Works like a charm for displaying 1/4 scale and larger 1/6 in the Detolf but having at least some room for a couple figures above it.

78AE841B-0157-4F37-AF21-CE75C6324C3A.jpeg

Maybe once Vader is released, they'll decide to finally release the 1/4 Stormie too...

Preach!
I?m not sure why a PO didn?t come up shortly after Vader. I wonder if it will be an ANH or ROTJ look.

Back