Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no doubt they will make a engineer but Fifield is not going to happen.I have my doubts that we will get anything but duplicate suits with different heads.Hot toys angle is to make money and to have to make too many different piece is a lose.This is my guess but Shaw is going to be great if the likeness is good

Judging by the past few licenses HT will probably only make Shaw, David and the Engineer. Fifield is a looooooong shot and ill never hold my breath but if he is made by HT or any other 1/6 company ill definitely pick him up!

Judging by the past few licenses HT will probably only make Shaw, David and the Engineer. Fifield is a looooooong shot and ill never hold my breath but if he is made by HT or any other 1/6 company ill definitely pick him up!

I am worry we wont see Vickers let alone Fifield, i am still confused on reasons people buy this type of figures. I still actually have plans to have fun with these and set up a scene for them.As for shelving them and setting them next to a predator or ironman seems dusty just IMO

I think 3 figures from the line is a good number , if one of those is the engineer. I mean for Christ sakes they made fat burn :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Still waiting to pick him up for super cheap after the dust in the stores settle

I am worry we wont see Vickers let alone Fifield, i am still confused on reasons people buy this type of figures. I still actually have plans to have fun with these and set up a scene for them.As for shelving them and setting them next to a predator or ironman seems dusty just IMO

For me the fun part would be to take these figs out in an area where it looks rocky, pose and take various picks of them exploring ect.

David, Engineer, Vickers?! Could someone translate what it says?

6a853733gw1e0wploow30j.jpg

Shaw Bridge? What do they mean? Shaw Bridge version? Does it mean we get a Shaw Medpod version with the "squid baby" teased there?

okay the translation :

"Hot Toys had got the Prometheus license for a long time, but have never shown the prototypes. Although the head sculpt is still missing but the helmet with light up function and the suit itself all look very life like. The figure comes with accessories like different form of hands and axe; not to mention the Engineer helmet. Meredith Vickers is also in the progress of being developed, lets look forward to David and Engineer in the future !"

Back