Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one from Kindar, who I think took the best photos of her:

HT Leia Bespin 4.jpg

Here are some truly unadulterated in hand photos from Ct Wong on OSR:

74881492_10157709808239265_5715637109084127232_n.jpg

78542324_10157709808274265_6103097726742822912_n.jpg

78906383_10157709808334265_2511201192525168640_n.jpg

78696145_10157709808364265_4228482065546346496_n.jpg

I think she looks great. Better than Hoth Leia.

I think she may be, which would put her on par with the HT ANH (as the Hoth was a slight step down to my eyes).

Stitching ain't looking good on those close up shots but i'm not flipping out until i get to see her in hand.

Close-ups aren't doing the outfit any favors but hopefully it is just a futzing issue for the most part.
No panic button here. Hopefully some video reviews from the usual suspects show up over the weekend and give us a better look.

I'm sure this will look great in hand. This was my first Leia variant from the Kenner line, so I'm particularly fond of this look.

I think it looks like there’s some sort of filter applied to those pictures as it sorta looks unnatural. Hopefully the quality didn?t dip that much, which normally Hot Toys don’t dip quite that much.

Like I said a few days ago, rumor has it.

I?m sure Justin, or someone else, will put up a great video sometime soon.

I have it coming in fast shipped from Hong Kong, and I?ll post pics when I get it, but I am by no means a great photographer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said a few days ago, rumor has it.

I?m sure Justin, or someone else, will put up a great video sometime soon.

I have it coming in fast shipped from Hong Kong, and I?ll post pics when I get it, but I am by no means a great photographer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep you called it! Perhaps still a chance Sideshow will ship in December. Pretty nice run of R2, Luke, and Leia. Now if they would just release Krennic...

i just bought this through timcent. always liked this version of here since i was a kid so it will look awesome next to my sideshow lando and custom bespin han

Either the photographer is stupidly using a filter nixing the details, or that's a serious drop in quality from production.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Sigh, yeah it looks to me like Hoth Leia all over again, with the same weird flat eyes and lifeless expression. And the outfit looks a whole lot cheaper as well, with sloppier stitches that don't line up and aren't even the same color as the fabric.

Hot-Toys-Bespin-Princess-Leia-004.jpg

It feels like her face is skinnier on the final product compared to the prototype. Hair also looks fuller on the prototype.

It feels like her face is skinnier on the final product compared to the prototype. Hair also looks fuller on the prototype.

Yeah I know she was thinner in ESB, but now she looks downright gaunt. Lol

Maybe a pinker complexion like on the proto would help though. Every time they give her that standard tan skin tone of theirs it kinda kills the likeness a little, since she was pretty darn pale in the movie.

Back