Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the Bespin backdrop that comes with this figure is a plastic piece or just cardboard. I can't quite tell from the pictures. Kinda hoping it’s a plastic piece since the figure has no accessories besides the backdrop and base.

I wonder if the Bespin backdrop that comes with this figure is a plastic piece or just cardboard. I can't quite tell from the pictures. Kinda hoping it’s a plastic piece since the figure has no accessories besides the backdrop and base.

I think it’s like the Death Star backdrops.

I think it’s like the Death Star backdrops.
That’s what I’m hoping for. I think most of the Star Wars releases with diorama type pieces have been plastic that I remember. Only exception I can think of is the ANH Leia which had the Tantive IV backdrop that’s a cardboard piece.

That’s what I’m hoping for. I think most of the Star Wars releases with diorama type pieces have been plastic that I remember. Only exception I can think of is the ANH Leia which had the Tantive IV backdrop that’s a cardboard piece.

Yeah, and if it is plastic I’m gonna want a second one for Bespin Luke. Hopefully the eventual Han and Lando will have those pieces.

If the final product really looks like this, wow:

44416bc01c883658766835ea451f8517.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that pic just from a show?

Really wanting this fig to show up in HK but I imagine logistics surely must be impacted by what's going on. Though stuff I buy on eBay from HK seems to show up at the same speed as a year ago.

With all the mandalorian and tros figures announced, I?m still waiting for bespin han and lando. At least Star Wars got releases 3 weeks in a row. That hasn?t happened in a long time.
A long time

I’m guessing tho unless she shows up in HK tomorrow she won’t be at sideshow or the US in time for
Christmas right? :(

Either the photographer is stupidly using a filter nixing the details, or that's a serious drop in quality from production.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

There's a bit of perspective distortion in some of the photos.

I think she looks the same as the prototype:

HT Leia Bespin prototype.jpg

In hand:

HT Leia Bespin 1.jpg

HT Leia Bespin 3.jpg

HT Leia Bespin 2.jpg

Either the photographer is stupidly using a filter nixing the details, or that's a serious drop in quality from production.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Jesus. It looks horrific.
A thinner face and the eyes are weird. Another “glad I never preordered” sigh of relief, lol.
how come they can’t hit the mark with her face from proto to production? The proto was the most beautiful so far.

I think HT should cease to work with these photographers. They decrease the amount of sales.

KG Hobby will do as you requested, no problem for them. I heard your customs are lazy so this all works like a charm, in general. In my country on the other hand, custom officers are not lazy to google the product to find out the real price :D They are even more suspicious if package is from China. So it's 50/50 for me :)

Same here...

BTW they needed to put that abomination TFA Chewy next to her on final product photos to manage her looking good :D

Back