Hot Toys Predator 1 figures coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that eBay auction for the "custom" Dutch looked...okay. I like the headsculpt. But I agree that the muscular body is too small. I am sure that Hot Toys will make a body more accurate to Arnold's bigger build. I hope to be able to get one once Hot Toys announces it and online retailers put it up for pre-order. Of couse I want to eventually get Dutch's entire crew, and the Predator too! :D

but when ?? WHEN?!! when hot toys will announce this figures god, they had point " sometimes very soon this year " but by now almost 4 mounths have passed by new year
if you count that generaly past at least about 4- 5 mounths from when new figures are announced and proto presented, to date of coming in the stores,
i hopes in a summer release but if they don't announce anything by the end of the next month...

It'll at least be after Wolf is released in the States. Wouldn't be very wise to announce P1 (or BD Wolf) and have customers cancel "regular" Wolf. :lol

Looks like they may be going into the same pattern they did with Predator 2;

1. Announce they have the license at the end of a year

2. We don't get pics of the product until about June of the next year

This is so really cool!

Finaly the Commando Team from PREDATOR 1
2008 will be a real expensive year, lol
but a good year too !

Everytime I see this thread bumped I get excited that something new was announced or leaked. Of course its wishful thinking because the day that they are actually announced and previewed their'd be five or six new threads opened up in this forum alone. :lol

I hope they don't announce for a few months to be honest , I know they will sell like hot cakes and I need to catch up on some stuff first.

Back