Hot Toys POWER LOADER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone hooked up the hoses to the back of the loader behind the vertical pistons like the directions show & kept them like that? i only did the right side but i noticed they were kind of getting bent at the connection point & thinking a few could run on the outside to avoid bending or breaking.

barryo, I think it works either way. I prefer mine under, as that seems to make more room behind the PL for my display, but the lines are so flexible that it doesn't matter that much.

Thanks for the side by side WorGar. Needed that. I think it is perfect scale. Really nice.

barryo, I think it works either way. I prefer mine under, as that seems to make more room behind the PL for my display, but the lines are so flexible that it doesn't matter that much.

yes, i agree they are flexible it just seemed to me that when the arms were in a certain position they would press on the connection point a little bit closer than i was comfortable with. in the end though after a few days of posing it and playing with it im gonna put it in place where i want it & from then on probably will rarely be moved anyway, so behind or in front of probably doesnt matter. this thing is so far beyond cool & at the moment my holy grail.:chew

I understand. This grail hasn't been here long enough, and with the P2 Elder and even SS Empire Luke coming, I am sort of in a foggy bliss of figure arrivals. It's too heady. This comes in and sort of blows one away. Leaves you speechless. I have it where I can see it easily now, as I type, so I am reminded of it constantly. Otherwise, I would think this was some kind of a joke.

I might note, my little nephews came down for Thanksgiving, one's 7 and the other 8 years old, and when they saw this, their reaction was my favorite thing about it yet...one big, in-chorus "WHOAH!"
That will remain with me for a while! :D

Now, a really serious grail...
HER MAJESTY! That my friend, is known as a GRAIL! :rock

that's great about the nephew's reaction........i get the same thing when ever mine or my wife's family comes over. they cant wait to come in and see what else i've added to my little collection room. my room is the envy of a lot of 5 to 11 y.o's. :rotfl..........& i hate having to tell them "no you cant play with these". but we all know about kids & the price we pay for some of these items. hell i get nervous handling some of them. does sideshow make a big enough action figure stand to fit the loader? :monkey3

that's great about the nephew's reaction........i get the same thing when ever mine or my wife's family comes over. they cant wait to come in and see what else i've added to my little collection room. my room is the envy of a lot of 5 to 11 y.o's. :rotfl..........& i hate having to tell them "no you cant play with these". but we all know about kids & the price we pay for some of these items. hell i get nervous handling some of them. does sideshow make a big enough action figure stand to fit the loader? :monkey3

me too...of course they try an make fun but when they come over they always go to my office to check it out.

Congratulations to all who have recently recieved this piece, it sure is a beauty judging from the pics. This is an easy pass for me but only because I cant afford it :monkey2

I GOT IT! Going to assemble it on saturday and really surprised how lite the box is. Been looking and playing with the pieces and it is amazing, great paint app and the articulation is fantastic.

I was not going to get this until wednesday when someone offered it to me, could not resist. I have never really been a fan of the powerloader but i am now, big time.

I i were a rich man i buy 2 and customize one up to powerloader 1 with crowe in control holding a missile, i can dream.

Man, I hope it doesn't take too long with SSC to get a replacement, I've been dying to mess around with this thing :monkey2

Sorry to hear about your Power Loader woes. I know how much you were looking forward to showing it off. Hopefully SSC will hook you up with a new one right away. Still looking forward to seeing your pics.

Mine also shipped from Alter Ego on Wednesday to arrive on Monday. I can hardly wait to go to work on Monday (did I just say that:eek:). I actually get everything delivered to work. My shipping notice put the PL at 47lbs.:confused: Is the PL really this heavy or is Alter Ego over compensating?

Wookilar, my shipment from Sideshow had the Power Loader at 12 lbs.

***Do not reply to this e-mail. UPS and Alter Ego Comics will not receive your reply.

This message was sent to you at the request of Alter Ego Comics to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact Alter Ego Comics directly.

Important Delivery Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scheduled Delivery: 26-November-2007

Shipment Detail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ship To:
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XX
XXXXXXXXXXX
XX
Number of Packages 1
UPS Service: GROUND
Weight: 45.0 LBS

Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Reference Number 1: XXXXXX

Does anyone else have one coming that's made of "real manly" steel rather than "little girlie-man" plastic.:rolleyes:
I guess I have the uber-exclusive version coming my way.:D :winner:woo

J/K guys. I think it's a mistake and they're shipping me like 4 of them for the price of 1.:monkey5

Back