Hot Toys POTC Cannibal King Jack Sparrow and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since this is a revisited piece I wonder I HT will put the blue pinstripes on the back of the waistcoat/vest??

I also hope they give him "real" fur pelts this time around

I am sure though that he'll come with the same hands, shirt, sash, wrist bands, boots and maybe pants as the DX which should hopefully maybe cut costs since those are things they don't have to redesign for this figure

Has it been confirmed that the figure is being re-released along with the Throne?

Yes it has :D

6jve.jpg

Has it been confirmed that the figure is being re-released along with the Throne?

Depends on what you consider re-released. Is a Cannibal Jack figure coming, yes, is it the exact same one just released again, we don't know.

Do you plan on only having 1 Jack Sparrow in your collection?

I was at first, but Now with the DX having two faces, Ive ordered two DX Jacks. The plan is to have one with the Coat/Hat/Rudder base with Serious face displayed with my TOP 5 favorite movie characters. (HT Indy, SS Vader, HT T-800, HT Jack, HT Predator)

Smiling Jack will get display no hat/coat with a bottle of rum next to my HT Davy Jones in my Pirates display.

And Cannibal Jack with Throne will get displayed next to Sweeney Todd and chair on my Depp Display.

I also have the SS PF Jack for his look from the first film.

So then I think Im done with Jack.

I was at first, but Now with the DX having two faces, Ive ordered two DX Jacks. The plan is to have one with the Coat/Hat/Rudder base with Serious face displayed with my TOP 5 favorite movie characters. (HT Indy, SS Vader, HT T-800, HT Jack, HT Predator)

Smiling Jack will get display no hat/coat with a bottle of rum next to my HT Davy Jones in my Pirates display.

And Cannibal Jack with Throne will get displayed next to Sweeney Todd and chair on my Depp Display.

I also have the SS PF Jack for his look from the first film.

So then I think Im done with Jack.

2 extra PERS heads can fetch a pretty penny should you want to sell it.

Back