Hot Toys Poll: Pick the next MGS figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As unpopular as they may be and I shudder to think of the cost due to the suits, I think the Beauty and the Beast Unit from MGS4 would make kickass figures.

They would be cool for sure, I wouldn't be surprised if Raven does well on the poll with votes from non mgs fans just voting for her just because of her design.

:goodpost:Man who are you telling?!:rotfl

After my head exploded from all the the thought I had to put into it, I voted for liquid Ocelot only because I know solid snake and gray fox are going to get the most votes and I really like the liquid version of Ocelot so I really hope they don't leave him out!

Damn hard, i chose Raiden as i figure Snake is a given anyway

At least we know they have the whole franchise license :yess:

As unpopular as they may be and I shudder to think of the cost due to the suits, I think the Beauty and the Beast Unit from MGS4 would make kickass figures.

The Unit would be awesome, my favourite would be Raging Raven and Crying Wolf

Gray fox here imagine it came with a battle damaged sculpt battle damaged arm they should make it a dx figure .

Damn hard, i chose Raiden as i figure Snake is a given anyway

At least we know they have the whole franchise license :yess:

Yeah I was concerned that they were only going to make or focus on MGS3 figures based on the first two figures and teaser images we got initially. Glad to see they can and are planning on spanning at least the main 4 games.

Does the Japan HT poll even have any bearing on what HT makes? You're telling me there's a chance that HT would make this next?

vol15-raven.jpg

This looks like a random poll, that some MGS fan (who works for the website) posted up, of there personal fav characters.

..... I'd choose Fox though :lol

Cant forget the hand to hand with solid and liquid classic battle .

Mantis and End stand out for me. But for pure excitement I would do:

Solid vs. Liquid and Naked Snake vs. The Boss (only when the Snake Eater theme kicks in)

REX is definitely in the top 5 best boss battles.

Does the Japan HT poll even have any bearing on what HT makes? You're telling me there's a chance that HT would make this next?

vol15-raven.jpg

This looks like a random poll, that some MGS fan (who works for the website) posted up, of there personal fav characters.

..... I'd choose Fox though :lol

Hmm it is kind of odd that out of the entire b&b unit they choose Raging Raven for the poll, you would think Screaming Mantis would have been the obvious choice given she was the leader.

Mantis and End stand out for me. But for pure excitement I would do:

Solid vs. Liquid and Naked Snake vs. The Boss (only when the Snake Eater theme kicks in)

REX is definitely in the top 5 best boss battles.

Mgs4 Raiden vs Vamp would be a cool display too!

Hmm it is kind of odd that out of the entire b&b unit they choose Raging Raven for the poll, you would think Screaming Mantis would have been the obvious choice given she was the leader.

I'd have gone with Laughing Octopus first due to it's who you fight first and the figure design would be easier to make a figure for.

Grey Fox for me. MGS all the way, every way.

I would buy any version of Solid Snake though, so roll out that SOL Snake.

I actually hope they make the Purple Stuffed Worm from Flap-Jaw Space and give it a tuning fork with a Hiri-Kiri rock display base so it can do the raw blink on it.

Back