Hot Toys Poll: Pick the next MGS figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You honestly have to wonder what the "fan" community is coming to when Solid Snake doesn't win a MGS poll. I mean, jesus, am I just behind the loop or do that many people really prefer Naked Snake and Raiden to the most bad ass video game action hero ever, Solid Snake? I dig them all but really, I look at that poll and I'm like "this makes no sense at all". The inclusion of Raging Raven is a head scratcher. Sorry, lol.

I won't be happy until Hot Toys does Solid Snake and Ninja. "Then you have my permission.. to do Raiden". :)

You honestly have to wonder what the "fan" community is coming to when Solid Snake doesn't win a MGS poll. I mean, jesus, am I just behind the loop or do that many people really prefer Naked Snake and Raiden to the most bad ass video game action hero ever, Solid Snake? I dig them all but really, I look at that poll and I'm like "this makes no sense at all". The inclusion of Raging Raven is a head scratcher. Sorry, lol.

I won't be happy until Hot Toys does Solid Snake and Ninja. "Then you have my permission.. to do Raiden". :)

Don't get me wrong, I love Naked Snake and Raiden. But come the **** on already, how about we give the MAIN character so kind of love?

Snake has been buried in terms of merchandise, enough of Naked Snake figures already.

Yeah, there is definitely very little Solid Snake merchandise. It's not like there have been more "Metal Gear" games with Naked Snake or Raiden as the lead, if you consider the series as a whole it's obviously Solid Snake's franchise, so to say. I mean, it's Metal Gear Solid after all. I would welcome a remake of all the Metal Gear series, and Metal Gear Solid 1. That could be awesome. Maybe then we'd finally get the figures we want, lol.

Snake has been buried in terms of merchandise, enough of Naked Snake figures already.

Totally agree with this, Naked Snake is cool and all, but for the love of God please Hot Toys make an MGS2 Snake! And model him off his ACTUAL MGS2 3d model, because it's been 11 years & we've never had an accurate figure of him!

P/s: Look at the sig!

Totally agree with this, Naked Snake is cool and all, but for the love of God please Hot Toys make an MGS2 Snake! And model him off his ACTUAL MGS2 3d model, because it's been 11 years & we've never had an accurate figure of him!

P/s: Look at the sig!

Overall, MGS2 Snake is the definitive in terms of cool.

Overall, MGS2 Snake is the definitive in terms of cool.

Agreed! I'm tired of waiting I've begun the difficult process of building my own. That reminds me Science Friction I owe you some ref pics that we were talking about, I'll work on that later.

Agreed! I'm tired of waiting I've begun the difficult process of building my own. That reminds me Science Friction I owe you some ref pics that we were talking about, I'll work on that later.

No problem man, I feel like we have forever to work on this stuff since Hot Toys doesn't care. lol.

Well this thread got resurrected out of nowhere, i thought there was another poll there lol.

Im almost certain the next figure will be a SolidSnake if it isn't Rising Raiden. But which Snake is the question?
Im sure HT know SolidSnake is the fan favourite, he is the main character afterall. I think the PlayArts figure of him sold a hell of a lot since most places sold out, which didn't happen for NakedSnake for a long time.

- Guilty as charged!

mgs4screeneverything.jpg

Well, pretty much every single MGS has a weak story since you can't take them seriously out of context. I like these games just for balancing on the edge and versatility despite of such a wild (sometimes nonsensical) pathos.

And that's why I would prefer SEAL Pliskin over sneaking suit SoL Snake :monkey3

Back