Hot Toys - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Reva (Third Sister)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking figure! The sculpt and hair are really top notch. She's going to look great with Vader and GI. It's really crazy to me how unsubtle a lot of fine fellows are with their racism though. Fun to watch all the coded language. Moses Ingram did a great job of portraying the most relatable character in the show imo.
Speaking of ‘coded language’, how about you name some names instead of hiding behind ‘a lot of fine fellows’, as that’s a serious accusation.
I like the actress but feel the character was garbage - why was she so ready to kill and maim innocent people again? You can’t have her doing that then try to tell us she’s a good person in the end.

Speaking of ‘coded language’, how about you name some names instead of hiding behind ‘a lot of fine fellows’, as that’s a serious accusation.
I like the actress but feel the character was garbage - why was she so ready to kill and maim innocent people again? You can’t have her doing that then try to tell us she’s a good person in the end.

Wow. You must be a Racist.

:lol Only Kidding.

Great looking figure! The sculpt and hair are really top notch. She's going to look great with Vader and GI. It's really crazy to me how unsubtle a lot of fine fellows are with their racism though. Fun to watch all the coded language. Moses Ingram did a great job of portraying the most relatable character in the show imo

Stick to talking about the figure. If you want to talk about the other stuff; find another board, the internet is full of them.

I was planning to sell my RO Vader now that this Vader is coming, but I think I may keep him to display with the Inquisitors, and like you say, have BD Vader with Kenobi.
Yeah, I've got my ANH Vader with two stormies and Tarkin. Maybe Tarkin with the stormies and ANH Vader with the two inquisitors... Thanks for the idea that will probably cost me 600 bucks... :)

I loved the character Reva, and a part of me wants this to be my second HT but I dont know if I can take that dive. It looks phenomenal though

Look, pal. When in the Spice Den, one does not just sit around blabbing about how one intends to turn over a new leaf and quit all that sinnin'. One gets in here and commits to that addiction! You own ONE HT? Cruel and unusual, since your one HT is lonely.

Take a seat, sit down and order HT #2. You're gonna do it anyways. So get busy. These things are just plastic action figures and somehow, they're more than that at the same time. You love them, admit it to yourself.

Or freeze your CC in a block of ice, you can do that too - but that will not fix the fact that your one little Hot Toy is lonely. Don't be cruel.

*Seasoned Hot Toys collectors*
6s15s1.gif

Has it been confirmed yet if Vader's panel is USB-powered like his blade? In the video he mentions them both in the same sentence, but I'm not sure if that means that they're connected to the same power source or if he's just speaking to them in general :lightsabe

Back