Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

"You are too much for me Joker, you sonofawhoreson _____! I wish I knew how to quit you."

I have a suspicion, that it'll be the DX-01, with a separate Bank Robber outfit/sculpt, instead of the cop stuff.

But then I know about as much as anyone in here...

I have a suspicion, that it'll be the DX-01, with a separate Bank Robber outfit/sculpt, instead of the cop stuff.

Hopefully that's what we get as it will vie us the best o both worlds. Give us the head sculpts from BR Joker while they are at it. Thanks.

I like that idea a lot. I'd definitely be happy to see that come to life.

An interrogation Joker/ nurse Joker would make me happy. Also, a laughing Joker would be awesome. I just hope it significantly different from the other releases.

An interrogation Joker/ nurse Joker would make me happy. Also, a laughing Joker would be awesome. I just hope it significantly different from the other releases.

I.would.LOVE. an interrogation version! :hi5:

and instead of PERS he can come with a voice box like the EB OST Jack Sparrow!

Nurse Joker/Interrogation Scene DX Joker...that has me sold immediately!

I just want some variety and not another version of the DX with revamped sculpt or something. MAYBE I would get the DX if it had rooted hair.

It might be the joker where he comes out of the bodybag and says why so serious?. Could include the bodybag and a pool cue.

My favorite interrogation Joker has to be "Intothevoid" and his amazing diorama. Seeing it got me ordering my first Hot Toys!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3186398&postcount=144

:yess::hi5:

It look's even better now with the Kato gear!

Yeah - nothing but HT body left with this one :lol:

IMG_5299.JPG

It might be the joker where he comes out of the bodybag and says why so serious?. Could include the bodybag and a pool cue.

"How about alive?!"

Love that scene!!

I don't either, but that still is a great sculpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back