Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

wonder if its joker with real hair?

Why do people want real hair, Black Widow is the only decent real hair figure and she still looks pretty meh. It would likely look like total ____ and not match any other TDK or HT related Batman figure which all have sculpted hair. Plus trying to remove it to get at the pers and ripping/pulling it out. No thanks.

:dunno

In fact thats the only way I won't get this.

If not real hait I think they will do a great job. the Sweeney Todd hair App is really great so if its sculpted i think it will definitely be improved hair

Why do people want real hair, Black Widow is the only decent real hair figure and she still looks pretty meh. It would likely look like total ____ and not match any other TDK or HT related Batman figure which all have sculpted hair. Plus trying to remove it to get at the pers and ripping/pulling it out. No thanks.

:dunno

In fact thats the only way I won't get this.

Why because the best ledger jokers I've seen have rooted hair or some combo of rooted and sculpted

I see no reason why HT couldn't do a good job with it if they tried hard enough - regardless of how black widow turned out

Why because the best ledger jokers I've seen have rooted hair or some combo of rooted and sculpted

I see no reason why HT couldn't do a good job with it if they tried hard enough - regardless of how black widow turned out

I still can't see them mass producing rooted hair figures:dunno ..and Black widow only look's bad imo because any figure with rooted hair that length look's like a barbie doll.

Actually the SP BabyDoll looks really good so far and it has punched hair!

Adams Joker heads only have partial real/fake hair, and the one that I had, I don't believe was rooted either. I don't think it would be that difficult to do, and it would make a big difference.

whether the hair be rooted or molded, i just want the figure to be bad ass! really hoping for a purple suit/bank robber combo.

Adams Joker heads only have partial real/fake hair, and the one that I had, I don't believe was rooted either. I don't think it would be that difficult to do, and it would make a big difference.

I have a hard time reading your posts. :thud:

Seeing how well the 89' stuff has come out makes me hope that this'll be the definitive Heath Joker (Officially licensed anyway).

I resisted it for a long time but I actually do prefer the look of the green pubes now. Plastic hair just doesn't quite capture Ledgers look in TDK IMO.

I resisted it for a long time but I actually do prefer the look of the green pubes now. Plastic hair just doesn't quite capture Ledgers look in TDK IMO.

So dye your pubes already and let us get back to hoping for sculpted hair. :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back