Hot Toys Moon Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m debating between this or waiting for a future suit (more like his modern white and black look) with an Oscar Isaac headsculpt.

… Still think this turned out pretty well, based on the photos.

Gotta say this is looking a whole lot cooler now than it did originally. But while I loved the series it was really Oscar Isaac's performance that stood out more than any of the superhero stuff, so this is probably still a pass for me. Especially since we saw this suit so rarely in the series anyway.

This + SooSooToys Mr Knight would be a nice display.

3ADCqcC.jpg

444976-IMG-2877.jpeg

Couldn’t bring myself to get this from TBA. The price isn’t too bad but the shipping cost is exorbitant. Happy to wait.

Man, if only there was a paint color they went with on the eyes that could just look somewhat as bright as the light up feature.

I tried to like this show. Actually just started to watch it last week. Made it through the first four episodes and haven’t gone back to the last two. I just don’t really care. Even though I think Moon Knight is an interesting character with a cool look.

Back