Hot Toys Moon Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! This guy turned out damn near perfect..

However my one and only gripe are the boots. They don't seem to be accurate. They went a bit too dark with that tan. I wonder why they did that....

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-tuU9snyKrwPgLL.jpg

Still looks amazing..

Damn! This guy turned out damn near perfect..

However my one and only gripe are the boots. They don't seem to be accurate. They went a bit too dark with that tan. I wonder why they did that....

View attachment 646436

Still looks amazing..
Yeah it’s a pretty stunning release even if the boot color is bizarre.

Yeah it’s a pretty stunning release even if the boot color is bizarre.

It's not a perfect figure, but I do agree that overall it's impressive they pulled off as much as they did. So many materials, patterns, textures, and complicated suit elements... and they found a healthy compromise on most of it.

WARNING
Do yourself a favor and loosen the screw in the ankle joint (just a bit) so it doesn’t sound like a ratchet joint (because it’s not). The screws were tightened so much that when I tried to bend the foot in the proper way, the peg snapped off in the foot. And I’m very careful with these things.
IMG_9555.jpeg

If you you do end up breaking the peg, here’s one possible fix:
Old Sideshow foot pegs. Just sand down or dremmel the foot connector a wee bit. Works like a charm.
IMG_9556.jpeg

Last edited:
It displays really well. When you hold it in your hand it’s just a painted piece of styrofoam that feels like it could snap in half if you breath on it. I get that the light weight of the thing makes it easy to support.

It displays really well. When you hold it in your hand it’s just a painted piece of styrofoam that feels like it could snap in half if you breath on it. I get that the light weight of the thing makes it easy to support.
Styrofoam is a strange choice of material for it.

What cloth did you use to fill in the hood gap? Looks good.
I actually fed the cape through the hood. Insert the end of the cape in through the front of the hood and under the chin of the head sculpt. This makes it easier to fill the gaps and hide the way the rubber hood comes together in the front.

Back