1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku Collectible Figure

Thought I would share a new pose I did with my Dooku.

d10ea037a3ac53c7e46c22f20d11b57e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome! This is what I had in mind as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just purchased Count Dooku. I may do a sith set up. My Hot Toys consists mostly of Heroes. Need a darker side in my collection.

Nice display, JermaineD2!

I also like the clear pieces used to lift the Yoda base.

Nice, I initially was going to purchase Yoda first. But found Dooku on ebay for $234 and ebay was offering 10% ebay bucks. Hopefully I can find a better deal on Yoda.

Nice display, JermaineD2!

I also like the clear pieces used to lift the Yoda base.

HT did that in their displays too, I kind of wish they would've made the pole longer so customers don't have to buy a clear stand.

Nice, I initially was going to purchase Yoda first. But found Dooku on ebay for $234 and ebay was offering 10% ebay bucks. Hopefully I can find a better deal on Yoda.
Haha I ordered Dooku for the same price on eBay. Can't wait to have him in hand.

I'm mulling over Yoda though..

Love my Sith lords collection s, wish Hot Toys would considering making ROTS Sidious as well, and Grievous too, even though hes not Sith.
Sidious and Grievous have to be coming. Those 2 are insta buys for me. I wasn't completely satisfied with SS Grievous as he was near impossible to pose and his proportions were off. I think HT do a better job.

And Sidious with his two outfits, lightning, LED saber, and little accessories will be so sweet.

My Prequel shelf. After Qui Gon arrives, I'll have all the characters that had the best lightsabre duels from each film.

Prequel Shelf.jpg

Sidious and Grievous have to be coming. Those 2 are insta buys for me. I wasn't completely satisfied with SS Grievous as he was near impossible to pose and his proportions were off. I think HT do a better job.

And Sidious with his two outfits, lightning, LED saber, and little accessories will be so sweet.

"Sure" is a bold expression regarding to the possibility of both ROTS Sidious, and Grievious being released. Let's see next year what HT's going to offer.

Ive owned a lot of HT figures........and hnestly Dooku and Yoda are by far my favorites

Haha I ordered Dooku for the same price on eBay. Can't wait to have him in hand.

I'm mulling over Yoda though..

Yeah, same here. Just won one on ebay last night.

As far as Star Wars goes its hard to beat the dark side Anakin!

Argh! He's my favorite, but I don't have Yoda or Dooku. I don't really like the prequels, but I saw a review of the figure and ordered him next day. The base is one thing but the figure itself ... it is so ... menacing. Love it. Well, if he's your number three, I better get Dooku.

Finally got Dooku, and the figure truly doesn't disappoint!
Absolutely gorgeous. I was a bit hesitant after having it on pre-order, but I'm really glad I have Anakin, Obi Wan and Dooku now.

I need to stay out of posts like this lol. Having recently gotten the SW HT bug there?s too many nice figures they?ve done. Yoda is my next purchase, but after it?s going to be all sith

I've really been narrowing my interests in collecting in the past few years. Slowly but surely, it's been focused to a select few properties/franchises.
My SW collection is almost exclusively ANH, with just three ROTS figures, a few ESB, Darth Maul, and two RO figures. Going forward, I doubt I will get any other figures outside ANH, with the possible exception of Qui Gon to go with Maul, and maybe Padm?.
At first you just start wanting everything, simply because the figures are so cool, but somewhere along the line you realise you don't really need or want all those figures. And that's when you start selling off a lot of stuff...

Back