1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II - AOTC Count Dooku Collectible Figure

Great pics Wor gar! I LOVE these prequel figures. Its a whole other nostalgia from the ot nostalgia. ;)

Anything I should watch for when handling?

I really only had time to take him out, stand him up and check out the gear for damage. Nothing stood out as difficult. Cape is really nice. Be mindful of the real metal chain is all I noticed.

Great pics Wor gar! I LOVE these prequel figures. Its a whole other nostalgia from the ot nostalgia. ;)

Thanks! Although those pics are totally unfutzed.

And yep.

Good News - Picking mine up today :rock
Bad News - My last HT figure as I have nothing on pre-order and I don’t have anything on the current HT catalogue I feel like spending $400 CAN on

Could that be defined as priced out?? :lecture

Good News - Picking mine up today :rock
Bad News - My last HT figure as I have nothing on pre-order and I don?t have anything on the current HT catalogue I feel like spending $400 CAN on

Could that be defined as priced out?? :lecture

Nice! Getting mine tomorrow and I’m with you, if I didn’t sell my Dr Strange and Death Trooper, I wouldn’t be getting this.

Picked him up from across the border yesterday (no duty…yes!!!!), opened up for a quick look. After picking myself off the floor DAMN it’s a very nice piece! I showed my wife and she had to pick herself off the floor not for the headsculpt but for the tailoring (she can sew). She was amazed at the tailoring.

0ef335a70af2d7556c638332b92ee594.jpg

b8ca4bbab78befe30dc02f82618b5934.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shots, Wor-Gar!

Glad to hear someone else feels the same way about this figure...I have Maul as well and try as I might, I can't get as enthused about it as I am with Dooku.

It is really something to get a figure that requires minimal futzing and doesn't have any major issues . He really is something.

COUNT DOOKU 011sm.jpg

After checking out the AOTC Yoda thread and some of the shots in there, I may end up picking that up to display with him...we'll see.

Did you put the old sideshow palpatine clothes over the new emperor?

Yes. I bought a second standard emperor and sold all the bits I didn?t need to upgrade my Palpatine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku Collectible Figure

Yes they do look great together. Maybe I should keep an eye out for SS droids. Dooku will look good with anyone I suppose though. In figure form from the box he looks like he'll kick my ass.

Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku Collectible Figure

Those necks are so short on those SSC battle droids.

Back