1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku Collectible Figure

Finally got this figure. Love the sculpt. Phone pics below

38980946bcfc731e7e859a6bf347e38a.jpg
76b12bc4e2c69b353a12f4e4a0011463.jpg

Those necks are so short on those SSC battle droids.
No no no, no and NO! It’s not that short, the issue is that they require a bit of force to get it out all the way. I tell you, it’s more or less half of what you see that is still inside the body. Could post a picture on how it’s supposed to be.

Might be. But I followed them right from the start including official shots. They are still short if not as much as in your photos.

Please check out my review. Would appreciate your feedback. Thank you!!

Might be. But I followed them right from the start including official shots. They are still short if not as much as in your photos.

They're a lot longer fully extended as shown on mine below, but like Chainedstream said it requires a lot of force and it can be scary to get them out that far (I've actually broke one of the heads off after having it packed away so now they stay up permanently :lol )

IMG_20190930_195501_863.jpg

It's the first time that appeared correct to me. I think noone extend its neck this far including SSC photos. Anyway, this is OK.

While DX17 Darth Maul is fun to mess with... intergated with dynamic stand, and the bike offering so many options for creative poses. I have to say Im quite more impressed with Count Dooku, he's just simply emanates such powerful/dominant presence on shelf. An addtional HT Grievous, coupled with some battle droids would definitely further complement a display of Seperatist War Council.

No no no, no and NO! It?s not that short, the issue is that they require a bit of force to get it out all the way. I tell you, it?s more or less half of what you see that is still inside the body. Could post a picture on how it?s supposed to be.

I?ve tried pulling them as hard as I canwhile being careful and they do not come out any farther. Unless I?m missing something

I?ve tried pulling them as hard as I canwhile being careful and they do not come out any farther. Unless I?m missing something
I see... This is one big design flaw Sideshow made with the BDs. I don’t know what else to do, maybe hot water would soften it up? I too had to apply force until the point of almost breaking.

Nice photos Pizza:)D)! Haven’t even opened my Dooku, better get to it! Thinking about posing him together with Moff Tarkin, like friends united again.

Count Dooku1.jpg
I just finished reading the Count dooku book that came out recently and thought I would grab a shot of him.

Great shots, Pizza! And that one is phenomenal, matmurdock! I may have to borrow that composition for a shot, really cool!

This figure is a real stand-out. I'm still amazed that HT produced it.

Another look...

COUNT DOOKU 013.jpg

I think this is my next purchase. It really came out amazing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II - AOTC Count Dooku Collectible Figure

0ef335a70af2d7556c638332b92ee594.jpg

b8ca4bbab78befe30dc02f82618b5934.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great as a set. I wanted a Palpatine but I really hate the sculpt on the Emperor figure they made. As many have said, it looks a lot like Ed Harris lol.

I'm hopeful for a potential Sidious/Chancellor version that would be greatly improved. I'd also love an Assajj Ventress from Hot Toys. I'm sure it would be an improvement on the old SS one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Love my Sith lords collection s, wish Hot Toys would considering making ROTS Sidious as well, and Grievous too, even though hes not Sith.

Thought I would share a new pose I did with my Dooku.

d10ea037a3ac53c7e46c22f20d11b57e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back