1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II AOTC Count Dooku Collectible Figure

Same here

COUNT DOOKU 001.jpg

Hope to have mine shipping this week... with Maul.

Hey brother. Can you please share a link to the Hot Toys Maul thread? The site?s been so wonky that I haven?t been able to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You sithocan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine just shipped from alter ego! Yes!

Anyone else get a left lightsaber hand that looks like this?? I cant imagine they all look like this never seen another hand like it before.

2FD59A51-535C-4CDD-B894-BA5DA4A657D5.jpg
721362E3-3CD9-41FD-89F1-459A05611A1B.jpg
0156FCDB-6403-48AD-9096-042C2D235A2F.jpg
48A17CAA-AE49-4E8F-82EA-D6DE15B17A25.jpg

Its looks like a seam that shouldnt be there, like it cracked or cut all around the thumb or didnt mold properly and they glued it

Mine just shipped from alter ego! Yes!

Damn I pre-ordered at BBTS which I am still waiting for :impatient:. I would have ordered from Alter Ego but their pre-order had sold out at that time. Side note I ordered my Maul from Alter Ego.

If they saw it and put into the box, that's a very cheap move.

If they saw it and put into the box, that's a very cheap move.

Ya its ****ed isnt it?? I have the worst luck with ssc never have flaws with my bbts orders lol. My maul came with a small rip in pleather wrist guard and now this. I didnt request a replacement for the maul issue cause all of them are going to tear like this overtime due to hands going over wrist everytime you position hand it will put wear and tear on that pleather piece, bit this one they need to send me a new hand, its just sucks to have to deal with it lol

Mine just shipped from Timewalker with Yoda!

I've definitely seen hands with lines in them like that, but maybe not so prominent.

I like the contrast of colour on the inner cloak, makes a change from all black costumes.
Just waiting on Maul and my collection of Sith/Dark Siders is complete.
e2c5ac03a07030cdc9da362cde8e44f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
141ed9d90c84a43302e654e81270895e.jpg

I got mine from Sideshow yesterday and it has the same issue. I’ve seen a youtube review from August and it has the same thing so maybe it’s normal or a batch issue.

What issue? The hand with the line on it? Or is there another issue?

I personally have never seen HT hands like that but it does look like a molding requirement for the gripping hands.

What issue? The hand with the line on it? Or is there another issue?

I personally have never seen HT hands like that but it does look like a molding requirement for the gripping hands.

Just the hand with really bad mold lines looks like it was glued on and its not nearly as stiff or feels as stable as the identical right saber hand without those ****ing cut lines

Back