Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

this is going to end up like the Drax figure LOL. Like 2 years later it goes up for preorder

Did they pumpy their rumpy? I never saw the uncut version.

I thought people usually pumpy their frontside, not their rumpy? :huh

35980127023_04ba009ccc_o.jpg

The greatest story never told.

Maybe it'll get stand alone film justice.

That's just simply amazing!!! I will smash the PO button lol

He would look great posing next to Rogue One Vader. Hopefully this is just the start of the prequel figures.

I guess that base design was final after all! :rotfl never the less.... insta buy! :yess:

He would look great posing next to Rogue One Vader. Hopefully this is just the start of the prequel figures.

I believe they will release Count Dooku next...just see that 2 LS execution pose of Anakin there will definitely a place for him. Search your feeling..you know its true!
21078550_1566930740031550_3432974501806278649_n.jpg

Last edited:

I'm actually looking forward to an Anakin transforms into Vader Hot Toy set now.

A bit of a shame that the Dooku saber and arm doesn't light up.

Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Looking closer at the listed Box content and pictures Dooku's lightsaber does not light up. Pretty lame to show it as lit in the pictures, even though the text says otherwise.

Just awesome, glad they didn't wait too long put this up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Nice! This will likely be a PO indeed. An extra Star Wars announcement before the TLJ figures on Force Friday, awesome.

Back