Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Couldn’t wait anymore so I just cancelled my order off of SS and ordered from BBTS, should be here soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not. Luke's TFA mechanical arm is just a hand attachment. The Anakin arm is not only his hand but entire forearm and elbow that connects much higher up the arm than a simple hand attachment

Most of the arms are compatible, but the body needs to be similar enough. It would (if the arm joints are compatible that is) just be a matter of removing the entire arm on Luke as well.

I may just buy an anakin arm to try down the line if I can score one for cheap.

Well, I went ahead and finally ordered this since A nicer Yoda and a Dooku is coming.

Should be fun having them all. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really glad to get some HT prequel figures finally. 895C9C72-8035-483A-8EBE-44D3AED19F38.jpg

Had a waitlist order in that I cancelled but since this is back up for pre-order and I plan on getting Obi-Wan and now that Dooku is up I suppose I’ll re-order him.

Yep, saw dooku and yoda and figured if Hot Toys was all in for the prequel trilogy I may as well get going going and put my preorders in.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Are there any other websites that don’t have an NRD? Bigbadtoystore used to be my go to but it looks like it’s a permanent thing now.

Are you asking for a website where you can pay in full all at once or a website where you can preorder without penalty if you need to cancel?

Woo-boy...

I sure hope the tabbards on the one that's on the way to me doesn't feature this creasing - I'll be very cross...

ani-tabbard-crease.jpg

So does anybody know of any customizers who can do the Sith eyes for him and have them turn out good? I wouldn't know where to look.

I have a feeling hot toys will release a sith eyes version as an exclusive. Soon.
Its low hanging fruit for them and they already have a second production run going. It'd be too easy to change up the paint apps of the eyes and release the same figure again but without dooku's saber and maybe a different display base.

Back