Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that we are getting prequel stuff and we are dissecting Jedi....what do we get first from Hot Toys, Ewoks or Clones? Discuss.

Haha good question! I’d say Scout Trooper or a Clone first. My guess is Ewoks would be far away. Hot Toys seems to love army building variants (*cue Iron Man*) and the Clones are ripe for that. I’d love to see a Commander Cody out of all the Clones.

Awe man, I just realized I broke my rule about collecting only OT figures. I unloaded all of my HT TFA figures..,
Im sure Anakin will be the anomoly on the shelf...but oh well.

Ugh still holding out on hitting final payment on him. I feel like hot toys is going to double dip and have a second version. Probably after comic con or after infinity war hype dies down

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

d98b910c4762cea969b39c7fa35c7ce2.jpg

08a6e4b4fa3a7650d1b47214711babfb.jpg
2fc0b9f8fb59924105fa12b848834efd.jpg

Here are pictures of the Anakin cathode saber for those who might be interested. It’s the more expensive version with dimmer and strobe pattern/speed options. You can make it glow or turn off and on etc. There are 10 patterns and you can control the speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looking at obi wan upcoming, Anakin’s robe had to be trial and error. I guess they said “ oh ####, we messed up the Hood , when they saw the final production but it was too late. So they thought they needed to correct it with Obi Wan

If HT recalled Anakin at this point to fix the robe ..would anyone mind? :lecture

Why the issues with the hood? It difficult to futz properly or other reasons..

The cloak and hood are awesome. I just suck at futzing lol!! It actually folds and hangs on the body beautifully. I just need to put in some more time to get it around the face more accurately to the movie.

Looking at obi wan upcoming, Anakin’s robe had to be trial and error. I guess they said “ oh ####, we messed up the Hood , when they saw the final production but it was too late. So they thought they needed to correct it with Obi Wan

If HT recalled Anakin at this point to fix the robe ..would anyone mind? :lecture

Recalled?
They are more likely to fix it on a second batch(Or do a Sith Eyes version with revisions) and let the later buyers enjoy a better cloak, lol.

Back