Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome he's coming into stock soon at SS. Guessing early June for BBTS? Fine by me, will have moved by then and don't need another box around here!

Awesome he's coming into stock soon at SS. Guessing early June for BBTS? Fine by me, will have moved by then and don't need another box around here!

Didn't Tarkin, Hoth Leia, and the mark VI all come out on BBTS like a week after they were on SS? I could be wrong but I swore I they were very close.

sideshow usually sends out early shipping notice first to those who have either placed within the first few days/weeks as well as those who put an NRD and no payment/flexpay plan. they charge the remainder, process and ship.

Ive learned this overtime when pre ordering and using flew pay vs. using NRD with full payment being processed upon arrival/prior to shipping.

Also i thought id be waiting a lot longer for this one, so I paid a little extra and bought one off of ebay from ebay user timcent18 in order to be able to give the robe to a fabric customizer to make the robe a little longer. But i never cancelled my pre order, i received the notice yesterday will be charged on 18th expected to be in warehouse the 19th. so anyone on waitlist that wants to secure one, let me know im willing to sell for $265 shippied in US that also includes paypal fee's

How have things been recently? First time using BBTS for buying a Hot Toy

Nothing to worry about BBTS is very good. However HT seems to be having trouble meeting demand with certain figures. Since Sideshow gets stock first, all other retailers have to wait on them if HT comes up short. Some figures have been fine, a couple have been really slow.

How have things been recently? First time using BBTS for buying a Hot Toy

It's good there. The only thing I can think of is Spider-Man Deluxe, but no one has gotten one of those outside of Asia, not from Sideshow directly either. I order all my HT from BBTS, so it's fine to order there.

I love BBTS, especially since they implemented $4 shipping. Also, unlike Sideshow, Hot Toys get double boxed.

BBTS are amazing to deal with.

I agree. they really have the collector in mind and take care when shipping.

No comment about SS sneaking in shipping charges over the last few orders and boxes shipped to me looking like my ex-wife got a hold of them.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

$4 is awesome if you're sending oodles of goods - plus if you're inpatient, you can do expedited FedEx for $12 and it still is cheaper than SS.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

SS shipping is terrible. I shipped a package 2 day priority for $11.15, and it takes a full week to get anything from Sideshow at $20.

Last edited:
I have to pay at least 12% more from retail price for Vader -Tarkin pack from SS (include ship and tax)...yeah so it SUCKS!...

At least you recieve the figure earlier than other retailers.. reward system at first sounds very promising but just merhh later.

Back