Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Agreed. We need phicen to make seamless bodies in different colors.
11bb252623297dfe09573c2c1c3e6e52.jpg

f4f0380fb008a29e517942227f4b7210.jpg

Dude... you get me a couple of Phicen bodies I can make them those colors. And not with Rit Dye, with Fiebings Oil Dye for leather. The oil dyes work VERY nice on rubber and plastics. I've tried it on test versions. Not that hard to do..

he is right a friend of mine is a pretty well known sneaker customizer, although i know nothing about the sneaker game or collecting jordans etc.. he does some high profile athletes and also did the custom sneakers for the boston marathon bomber movie, with all that said he also paints and customizes other things out of his passion for art and I have seen him dye figures that once finished look as if they came from the factory that color. and the color combinations are endless especially in hues of blue and red. I wouldn't know what to do or the first thing about how to do it myself despite being fantastic at color mixing, color matching with acrylics and enamel for figures but im sure the right person such as RavenEye could make a few bodies in the right color.

If anyone is looking to have some certain parts from Anakin HT PM me I'm on waitlist. I willing to give up the head and other certain bits. I'm just looking for the clothing, belt, and boots.

I'd like the head, what is your price? Are you selling any other Anakin parts?

Me too! Processing on the 17th!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think we all did...maybe we should just have the people who didn't get it post...:)

Very excited to get the processing notice! More than anything, even if Hayden was pretty bad sometimes, I love Anakin's costume. And his performance in RotS was pretty good for about half the movie. Ultimately, it's Vader right before he turns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude... you get me a couple of Phicen bodies I can make them those colors. And not with Rit Dye, with Fiebings Oil Dye for leather. The oil dyes work VERY nice on rubber and plastics. I've tried it on test versions. Not that hard to do..

he is right a friend of mine is a pretty well known sneaker customizer, although i know nothing about the sneaker game or collecting jordans etc.. he does some high profile athletes and also did the custom sneakers for the boston marathon bomber movie, with all that said he also paints and customizes other things out of his passion for art and I have seen him dye figures that once finished look as if they came from the factory that color. and the color combinations are endless especially in hues of blue and red. I wouldn't know what to do or the first thing about how to do it myself despite being fantastic at color mixing, color matching with acrylics and enamel for figures but im sure the right person such as RavenEye could make a few bodies in the right color.

That’s awesome! I’d love to try that. I tried using Rit dye, and acrylic paint dye but neither one held much. I’ll have to pick some up. Thanks for the tip.

Back