Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

Might as well put this here too

luke.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia O...

She might be the winner of the bunch, not chubby enough, but that could be expected.
Give us Luke and Han stormtroopers!

:lecture

I sense otherwise. The Force tells me that Leia will be Hot Toys best Star Wars figure released or shown so far. :r2d2line

Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

She looks good. I like snydermans bette, but I will definitely use this figure to upgrade parts.

Leia is the inverse of the other human figures. Better head sculpt and underwhelming clothing. The outfit is simple to begin with, so at this scale it needs a little bit extra attention - better drape would help a lot, so maybe it's possible to futz it up a level.

I'll assume the clothes are futzable. But it's a good sculpt and a good starting point. Will pre-order.

Stormie Luke there: high hair is high. :lol

Wow - Leia, I spoke too soon about nothing new - awesome.

Looking forward to official specs. :rock

How great is it to see the forum flooded with all these new products from HT :eek:

Leia looks great in person. Here's a few I took at SDCC preview night:

Superb, one of HT's best yet.

Leia flanked by two Stormies is gonna be the most impressive 1/6 Star Wars display ever,

This is a solid release. I don't see a problem.

Leia came out "good enough" and easily their best SW portraits to date - some futzing should be all it takes for her to sit well on the shelf in a scene. At the very least it's not cosplay like their Luke and Obi-Wan or that laughable Maria Hill, every one of them in dire need of new heads or small paper bags.

Leia is astoundingly good. Luke is very very good. The stormtroopers are amazingly good. Ben is good, a beautiful figure but stylised. Revised Solo is good. Chewie is bad based on latest pics, but I'm reserving judgement. Sand trooper is astounding, Fett is excellent. Depends on whether you see a hole when you look at a doughnut or not.

The Falcon cockpit and Tie are incredible Star Wars collectibles.

I'd say they are doing pretty ****ing well. These are top level collectibles.

Leia is astoundingly good. Luke is very very good. The stormtroopers are amazingly good. Ben is good, a beautiful figure but stylised. Revised Solo is good. Chewie is bad based on latest pics, but I'm reserving judgement. Sand trooper is astounding, Fett is excellent. Depends on whether you see a hole when you look at a doughnut or not.

The Falcon cockpit and Tie are incredible Star Wars collectibles.

I'd say they are doing pretty ****ing well. These are top level collectibles.
god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

But but... all they make is Iron Men. #STOPit Hot Toys is killin' it.

I see a lot of people nitpicking in various figure threads, but I'm honestly blown away with all that they are doing with this license.

I hope Leia is a lil' on the low side price point... it's a simple. Unless the whole licensure thing and likeness issue is used to peddle the price up. It's a simple figure based on aesthetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back