Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

That's an interesting combo that I don't think has been mentioned out loud. I'd buy it all day. Too bad it isn't likely.

Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia O...

Well I'm in position waiting for the first photos. Day off. Sitting on the sofa. Wimbledon Tennis on the TV, Tour de France on the laptop and Ashes cricket on the iPad. I'm going nowhere!!!

Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

That's an interesting combo that I don't think has been mentioned out loud. I'd buy it all day. Too bad it isn't likely.

Yeah, probably not going to happen, it would make no sense to split up the Han & Luke combo.....but what about a unprecedented Death Star rescue 3 pack SDCC exclusive? for $845 :lol

I know it's unlikely but I hope they do separate Han and Luke Stormies. Just looking to get Han.

Someone posted that same pic above in the Terminator section with "T-1000" instead of Leia.

Sumfin is fishy :huh

The Princess Leia URL is now password protected. hmmmmm....

How can it be password protected if it doesn't exist?

g7t4yLh.png

:lol :lol :lol

Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia O...

All the figures where the URL was leaked or whatever have all previously been confirmed--Raiden, T-1000, Endoskeleton (both from new movie I think), and Leia. So it seems legit. The only one not confirmed before this are stormtrooper Han and Luke.

A Stormtrooper Han and Luke would make a lot of sense given HT has just released or announced all 3 of the necessary figures.

Bummer if the new Endo is a shiny one from Vagnysis; no interest in that but would still love a shiny T2 or T1 Endo.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia O...

All the figures where the URL was leaked or whatever have all previously been confirmed--Raiden, T-1000, Endoskeleton (both from new movie I think), and Leia. So it seems legit. The only one not confirmed before this are stormtrooper Han and Luke.

Let's say Han & Luke Stormies are confirmed, would they be ready to ship or would they be pre-orders? The regular Han Solo head is still being re-tweaked and Luke won't be available till much later. Would they have different head sculpts ?

The Princess Leia URL is now password protected. hmmmmm....

How can it be password protected if it doesn't exist?

g7t4yLh.png

But how can it be password protected if they don't know...if we're preordering.

Let's say Han & Luke Stormies are confirmed, would they be ready to ship or would they be pre-orders? The regular Han Solo head is still being re-tweaked and Luke won't be available till much later. Would they have different head sculpts ?
I would guess like the spacetrooper. An exclusive but not actually available to buy at the convention. But what do I know.

But how can it be password protected if they don't know...if we're preordering.

Haha!

Someone posted that same pic above in the Terminator section with "T-1000" instead of Leia.

Yep, that was me. I think that Sideshow is bouncing around with different figures, setting up for their eventual reveals.

Maybe Chris is ****ing with you. Wait is Chris even still there.

Re: Where are Hot Toys Luke and Leia?

Maybe they can use the first Han sculpt in this Stormtrooper one lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She might be the winner of the bunch, not chubby enough, but that could be expected.
Give us Luke and Han stormtroopers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back