Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

Speaking for myself I'm suggesting nothing more than having the same kind of uniformity as is already in place in other sections. Official Hot Toys threads with the specs and pics in post #1, correct MMS numbers in titles.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

I don't think there is any uniformity in any of the sub-forums, it's just luck of the draw, same as in here. And WRT this thread, there are currently no official MMS numbers nor specs, nor images. ;) I'm fine with, and would in fact welcome, anyone starting brand new threads (plural, one for each figure) once these figures are announced. This thread shouldn't be merged with either of them as it's mostly completely off-topic banter. There's nothing in this thread about the actual releases.

I don't think there is any uniformity in any of the sub-forums, it's just luck of the draw, same as in here. And WRT this thread, there are currently no official MMS numbers nor specs, nor images. ;) I'm fine with, and would in fact welcome, anyone starting brand new threads (plural, one for each figure) once these figures are announced. This thread shouldn't be merged with either of them as it's mostly completely off-topic banter. There's nothing in this thread about the actual releases.

That's what I'm talking about. This thread should be closed when the official threads go up. That's what happens in other sections. Discussion is moved to the official thread where the official pics and info is handily available on page one....granted oftentimes you'd find the pics aren't working anymore because the thread-starter has moved them or closed their account at their hosting site or something.

So another opportunity missed. Ah, at least HT is consistent.

I just noticed that Episode VIII is being released on May 26, 2017 (Friday.) Which means all those Thursday night 8:00 pm showings that they always do now will be exactly 40 years to the day after the original was released.

I just noticed that Episode VIII is being released on May 26, 2017 (Friday.) Which means all those Thursday night 8:00 pm showings that they always do now will be exactly 40 years to the day after the original was released.

I'm so there :lol

Jeez I wish someone would close this thread until these are announced.:slap:lol

Jeez I wish someone would close this thread until these are announced.:slap:lol

Get back to building your time machine so you can travel back to Soviet Russia. :p

Worst thread evah.

Worst thread evah.

Noooo.... You're forgetting just how messed up some of the Joker threads used to get. Before Hot Toys became the Iron Man company they were "Just Joker". That got rather toxic.

Get back to building your time machine so you can travel back to Soviet Russia. :p

Putin's making sure I won't need to.

Ha! Political discussion - that's what will kill this thread!

I wonder what happened to the Empire and Jedi portions of the presumed line? Less then 6 months to show time. That means we should be getting a reveal every month starting now.

Yeah I really wanted my Yoda, Emperor and ESB Boba Fett, hopefully they don't get pushed back by the deluge of TFA Figures, from that film the only one I see myself buying is Captain Phasma (Chrome Trooper).

Although maybe they're holding back for their big announcement of 20 furry Hot Toys Ewoks

Re: Where are Hot Toys Luke and Leia?

They've gotta be holding out for SDCC to show us a bunch of OT figures, otherwise there's no way we'll be getting them before TFA stuff is revealed. We're just over 7 months away till the film is released, it's coming up pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How many figures do people think they'll show at once? What's the most they've ever shown at one time from another license?

Noooo.... You're forgetting just how messed up some of the Joker threads used to get. Before Hot Toys became the Iron Man company they were "Just Joker". That got rather toxic.

:lol I miss those Joker threads. Sorta. Not really.

I was told that 1/6 scale Boba Fett is coming soon, and that they are doing a set like Robocop where you can opt in or out for a deluxe Carbonite block accessory.

If that is true, that would mark the end of the Hot Toys Star Wars collection for me. The announced characters plus Fett are enough for me!

Hmm, that would be very cool, if true. If it's not true, HT should steal the idea and make it happen. :lol Would love a Boba Fett/Han-in-Carbonite set.

Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia O...

So they would do ESB Boba? Just seems like they wouldn't want to compete with the 1/4 and release a ROTJ 1/6 at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back