Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Rogers sculpts are great compared to this nightmare fuel. And it sells for $90 on eBay. :slap :lol

Wow I never thought people were actually buying them! :horror

I always felt like Yulli did the best head sculpts.

Really? I always felt Yulli was the worst sculptor at Hot Toys, she has had four goes at sculpting Ledger and the likeness is still off. They got Kojun to replace her because her Bale sculpts looked too toyish and cartoony. Nevertheless, the MOS sculpt is quite amazing, since most of her sculpts never look realistic but more like caricatures. Didn't think she had it in her to produce such realistic head sculpts until I saw that MOS one! Although the Mime Joker is pretty spot on to. Guess she has her hits and misses like most sculptors, only that she has more misses and less hits IMO.

Wow I never thought people were actually buying them! :horror

Really? I always felt Yulli was the worst sculptor at Hot Toys, she has had four goes at sculpting Ledger and the likeness is still off. They got Kojun to replace her because her Bale sculpts looked too toyish and cartoony. Nevertheless, the MOS sculpt is quite amazing, since most of her sculpts never look realistic but more like caricatures. Didn't think she had it in her to produce such realistic head sculpts until I saw that MOS one! Although the Mime Joker is pretty spot on to. Guess she has her hits and misses like most sculptors, only that she has more misses and less hits.

Have you not seen Joker 2.0? That is spot on.

Crap I am an idiot, I thought all those pictures a few pages back were with the officall head, but those all had the bootleg head. :slap

image.jpgimage.jpg

Finally got my single strike suit!!! Can't wait to get home and Unbox it

Re: Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Both the helmeted and Rogers sculpts look great in pics, and as is usually the case I'm sure they look even better in person. My Cap will be here Thursday.

Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Nice! I opened mine. Playing around with stealth Cap. I like the suit but the arm articulation as noted by lots is not as good as GA Cap. Still like the figure. The elbow pad on my left arm is off so I'm not going to be changing the hands because they were difficult to put on. Also the fraying does suck on the sleeves. The pants are baggy but the articulation is quite nice and the boots are awesome. I'll to come up with some poses but it will be hard because of the arms being so restricted. I still am glad to get him and won't be modding the suit
701b12118226f8223444ebc5cfc56030.jpg

Back