Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my processing soon email too. Did anyone else's notice not include the NRD? Check the price at the bottom of the notice mine has the listed price, the reward points I used, and the shipping, but no NRD. I know I paid it. Is it included on yours?

My one from Python didn't mention the NRD but I did get charged correctly (although now I am going to check [emoji14])

$257 is my total price with shipping :clap after coupon and nrd from the batman armory that I transferred

I just sent Sideshow an email about it. I know they'll fix it regardless but I'd rather just have them fix it now.

Congrats to everyone who has been waiting on this set. I switched to the single fig when I saw that the AOU Cap came with the Evans Head. I hope the single set gets shipped soon. Really looking forward to this guy.

Weird, my email says $315.99 is the total and shows that I paid the $34.00 deposit. The website, however, shows a total of $349.99 and does not list the deposit.

Re: Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

I was too. They were very understanding and refunded me everything including my NRD. I think the delay had a lot to do with it.
That's cool. How recent was this? Maybe if I have a chat with them they'll be kind enough to do the same for me.

Just in case any of you haven't seen the Chris Evans / Chris Pratt / Jimmy Fallon photobomb video from the super bowl. This is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYlogRWEw98

:rotfl I really want to hang out with these guys.
sublord.jpg

:yess: AT LAST!

My enthusiasm hasn't waned a bit for this set....really looking forward to it and to seeing more pics in here....

Back