Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My list:

Winter Soldier
Iron Man
Iron Man 3
The First Avenger
The Avengers
Thor

I liked GOTG, but it hasn't grabbed me. I need a second viewing. Plus, I can't stand Michael Rooker.

Plus, I can't stand Michael Rooker.

Watch him in Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. His performance will kick your imagination's ass. You will run screaming to your nightlight while wearing Spider-Man footie pajamas...

But the Spider-Man footie pajamas will not be able to protect you.

Watch him in Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. His performance will kick your imagination's ass. You will run screaming to your nightlight while wearing Spider-Man footie pajamas...

But the Spider-Man footie pajamas will not be able to protect you.

I dont think Spiderman himself could protect him :lol

WB whimps..... Cap wins all day :rock
captainamerica_salute.gif

While I do view this as WB/DC running away and not wanting to go directly up against Marvel, at least they moved up so DC fans get their movie sooner.

This was the right move for Warner Brothers. Batman vs. Superman is an untested property--no one knows what the reaction to Affleck will be yet and Warners can deny it all they want but Man of Steel underperformed. Cap is a battle tested franchise, The Winter Soldier did gangbusters business, the fans love Chris Evans as Cap, and most importantly, Cap 3 will be coming off Avengers 2 and might once again be the place where the important MCU plot developments happen. And Marvel hasn't even revealed the rest of the cast yet. Will Falcon be in it? How about War Machine? Will Black Widow come back? Maybe this time Cap will have Scarlet Witch tagging along. Cap 3 could be like a mini-Avengers for all we know (or, my fervent hope--"Cap's Kooky Quartet": Cap, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.)

Well DC/WB just announced 9 more films up till 2020, so....I guess war has now begun. As much as I want DC to succeed, they need their own Kevin Feige to produce their movies as well as people who actually know the source material to make their films. Snyder is fine, but WB needs to get rid of Goyer. They also need to not have Snyder direct every single movie. It seems that they're following the Marvel formula now. It works. But they better get people who actually know and care about the source material.

Well DC/WB just announced 9 more films up till 2020, so....I guess war has now begun. As much as I want DC to succeed, they need their own Kevin Feige to produce their movies as well as people who actually know the source material to make their films. Snyder is fine, but WB needs to get rid of Goyer. They also need to not have Snyder direct every single movie. It seems that they're following the Marvel formula now. It works. But they better get people who actually know and care about the source material.

Talking out their rears I'm sure. 9 films that probably don't coexist in their own universe.

9 films, 20 films... Quality of films is what I care about, not quantity.

Back