1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To get this one or to wait for the Avengers AOU version is the question.. AOU version will go back to the shorter hair style which is a negative IMO. But it will have red stinger gauntlets and the updated uniform without the shield emblem. Hmmmm....

I might have to grab that one... will lessen the load on my wallet when all AOU hell breaks loose! lol

:rotfl I laughed at that for awhile cuz its true. AoU is going to financial murder a majority of the people on here :lol

Well, Thor looks the same in AOU as the exclusive Dark world figure so that one less Thor you will need unless you are into collecting the boxes lol!! As for BW I think she looks good with the longer hair of WS. This will be mi first BW and I am not into collecting Barbie's so this will be my first and last. I think its an improvement over the Iron Man 2 BW.

I am a sucker for Captain America so that's a must and I keep telling myself this will be my last Iron Man but I end up getting another but actually after Python, mk 33 and mk 42 ill stop with Iron man......for now lol!!!

Yeah they made Thor easy by essentially using the same suit. I think parts of it are changing from gold to silver but that's not a biggie in my book. If the AOU Thor has a better head sculpt I will just buy that off eBay or here in the marketplace. I also plan on only having 1 BW.. actually I only plan on having 1 of any character.

I almost got caught in Iron Man's web. Bought the Mark 7.. Then Tony Stark Workshop.. Then Mark 3... Then Iron Patriot. I saw where I was headed and sold them all except Iron Patriot! My next two and final Iron Man figures will be the the Mark 43 and Hulk Buster from AOU.

Yeah they made Thor easy by essentially using the same suit. I think parts of it are changing from gold to silver but that's not a biggie in my book. If the AOU Thor has a better head sculpt I will just buy that off eBay or here in the marketplace. I also plan on only having 1 BW.. actually I only plan on having 1 of any character.

I almost got caught in Iron Man's web. Bought the Mark 7.. Then Tony Stark Workshop.. Then Mark 3... Then Iron Patriot. I saw where I was headed and sold them all except Iron Patriot! My next two and final Iron Man figures will be the the Mark 43 and Hulk Buster from AOU.

Iron Patriot is the best of them all anyway :lol

I too would like to know this. All it says is August :p

Well usually when SSC gives me a date when they will charge me, that's usually the week they ship it to me or the following week, but within that time frame.

Here's the confirmation minus my personal info of course

This email was sent to me on Aug 6, 2014 btw

Last edited:
Nice photos there Guyver!!
The suit on this Widow seems to be better than the Avengers version.

The Avengers version tend to have creases if the elbow it kept bended.

beegeesheart1011225c.jpg

You're welcome...

Back