1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn straight! Cuz that is all that matters :hi5::goodpost:

You know it

52377-Jennifer-Lawrence-wink-gif-2oRb.gif

Like this figure for example. I think its awesome, I love it and I can't wait to have it :lol

After looking at all of the pics and going back and forth over it I decided to cancel. I like a lot of things about this figure but there is something off that I cant quite put my finger on. These figures are pricey so if I am not 100% sold on it I tend to lean toward not getting it. I hope everyone that does get it loves it. I just couldn't do it.

I think she is looking better in these pics than in person (at Comic Con) I thought she looked terrible there.. Hot Toys seldom gets their female figs right... Gamora looks like it may be an exception cause she looked fantastic.

After looking at all of the pics and going back and forth over it I decided to cancel. I like a lot of things about this figure but there is something off that I cant quite put my finger on. These figures are pricey so if I am not 100% sold on it I tend to lean toward not getting it. I hope everyone that does get it loves it. I just couldn't do it.

I get that, I'm in the same boat, I have yet to reorder

Not sure if its been mentioned but whats up with Black Widow costing $16.41 shipping instead of the usual $10 flat rate.

Not sure if its been mentioned but whats up with Black Widow costing $16.41 shipping instead of the usual $10 flat rate.

Yeah, it was discussed about a week ago I believe. It's ridiculous, I believe the Avengers box is larger, and the shipping was still $10. Hell, the shipping's $10 on the Stealth Cap/ Rogers set!

Yupe been the same with the first amazing spiderman too. I don't get why the random shipping mark up on small items.

Back