1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you read the new Black Widow series? Its been AWESOME!!!! These you posted are all from the new series and the art is really beautiful. But I like that they change her hair every movie so far. But Ill guess its why they originally wanted Emily Blunt to play BW. She looks more like the classic BW. However I am very happy with SJ as BW. She's been really great!! :)

yes I have! I would say its almost as amazing as the Hawkeye series right now and Phil Noto's art is absolutely amazing. I love how everyone is trying to make the "next" Hawleye" series nowadays XD I don't mind her changing her hair either but I would at least want her to rock her signature look. TWS hair just needed to be longer and a tad wavy.

I don't think Marvel studios is changing her hair style so Hot Toys can make different figures...

Not just Hot Toys any company. It's all marketing. Take Superman. He wears the same outfit, look at Christopher Reeve, his costume was the same in all films. I bet you next time he will have a few tweaks. All so companies have an excuse to release another figure.

yes I have! I would say its almost as amazing as the Hawkeye series right now and Phil Noto's art is absolutely amazing. I love how everyone is trying to make the "next" Hawleye" series nowadays XD I don't mind her changing her hair either but I would at least want her to rock her signature look. TWS hair just needed to be longer and a tad wavy.

Yup Hawkeye series is amazing!!! The covers are really awesome too. Love the graphic feel. Very different than most comics you see. I also really have like the new Winter Soldier series so far too. :)

Not just Hot Toys any company. It's all marketing. Take Superman. He wears the same outfit, look at Christopher Reeve, his costume was the same in all films. I bet you next time he will have a few tweaks. All so companies have an excuse to release another figure.

They do not need an excuse just a new movie. BW really did not change her outfit but we have another figure.

Well it's not exactly Hot Toys' fault that some fans feel the need to buy every version of a character under the sun just because they or other companies release multiple versions. They make what sells and are a business so it's hard to really fault them for doing it. Plus I think characters changing looks is kind of a natural thing whether it be in movies, comics, or whatever. People change styles in real life all the time so there's no reason that characters shouldn't do the same. In my case I'm getting this version of Black Widow because I'd like one for my collection but got in too late for the other versions and this one to me looks better and the price is right for her.

After seeing the flick again today I'm still not 100% sold on the fig, but I'm 1000% sold on Scar-Jo's Widow! I love what she does with this character and as a giant bonus she is so smokin' hot I can barley take it :love. She should keep her hair red FOREVER :D

i think SJ is an awesome actress and hot but i'm not seeing her fit as widow as much as i see RDJ fit as iron man. and her long hair in WS is still nothing like the comics as she has no fringe coming down. And her hair is more orange than red. just saying. (i know i'll have to take some flak for these comments, heh.)

Well what ever the reason I think its awesome that they change the characters up. Shows progression, generally better than the previous version, and then I can justify having multiple figures of the same person. All wins in my book!!

I much prefer how Widow looks in TWS compared to what they're doing with her in Avengers 2. I don't mind the short hair style, but those red gauntlets... :monkey4 :slap Might skip that one

Because that first battle with TWS was so dramatic I'd actually really like to see a BW figure of her in her jeans and leather jacket.

CA218.jpg

i think SJ is an awesome actress and hot but i'm not seeing her fit as widow as much as i see RDJ fit as iron man. and her long hair in WS is still nothing like the comics as she has no fringe coming down. And her hair is more orange than red. just saying. (i know i'll have to take some flak for these comments, heh.)

Brilliant GIF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see in hand photos of this figure before I decide on getting her. Hopefully Sideshow won't sell out fast...

I went ahead and preordered her too. I'm sure this wil be a great as the avengers version. I think she made be on sideshow for awhile since there seems to be no urgency in getting her Though al the Winter Soldier figures are already sold out on BBTS.

Because that first battle with TWS was so dramatic I'd actually really like to see a BW figure of her in her jeans and leather jacket.

CA218.jpg

Aso woud like to see this. My Marve heroes in casua wear are starting to shape up nicely. Have Stark, Banner, and Rogers. Now we just need the others.

I was also hoping they'd include the leather jacket/jeans version of Widow. She could've had that grappling hook and electro-pulse throw-thingy as an accessory.

Back