1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the flick again today I'm still not 100% sold on the fig, but I'm 1000% sold on Scar-Jo's Widow! I love what she does with this character and as a giant bonus she is so smokin' hot I can barley take it :love. She should keep her hair red FOREVER :D

Amen to that!

When do you estimate this figure will come out, guys?

Almost definitely by year's end, but September isn't too likely. In Asia, maybe, but in the US and other countries it'll probably be around October or November. Also, does anyone else find it odd that this is the only Winter Soldier figure so far that's set to come out this year?

Almost definitely by year's end, but September isn't too likely. In Asia, maybe, but in the US and other countries it'll probably be around October or November. Also, does anyone else find it odd that this is the only Winter Soldier figure so far that's set to come out this year?

Hey, it's hot toys. :lol They defy all logic, reason, and common sense.

No its not...Captain America Golden Age version is supposed to be released in September

Hey, so I found this.

10152678_704818132913513_2447084296149003275_n.jpg

Back