1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the main reason I'm skipping Drax and Gamora. They look good, but I found the designs kind of bland. And seeing how Marvel likes to have the comic and movie costumes be similar, I'm holding out hope that we see something along these lines for GotG 2.

As for the Widow, I was waiting to see the AoU version before I made a decision between this and A2, but I'm leaning towards TWS. I like the new suit, but as others hav already said, it's too busy. I'll wait to see the official photos though, some things may yet change.

Somehow I doubt we'll see the comic outfits matched 100% on screen... but Gamoras if any :drool

Id say Winter Soldier, Drax, War Machine Mk I, Vision, are like 90-95 percent close to their comic counterparts. That I can think of at the moment

yeah they are close.....obviously they are different but still there are some clear resemblances to their respective comic versions

Somehow I doubt we'll see the comic outfits matched 100% on screen... but Gamoras if any :drool

I don't know. Quill suddenly changed his costume from the Gatchaman inspired space-suit to the movie clothes without explaination in just one issue. The movie GotG costumes are just clothes in my mind not the suits of a team, therefore I'm holding out on getting them. If we got the Ravager outfits though I may had been tempted as I really liked them. If we could get a mix of the 2008 and current comic costumes I would be so happy! For example: Gatchaman Star-Lord with 2008 mask, Mass Effect or Space Red Sonja Gamora and space gauntlets Drax just to name a few.

whoops, sometimes I get lost in these threads..... :slap:

Anyway I hope the AOU Widow head is changed, it use the same head as this figure and this one is not 100% Scarlett Johansson, I think the eyes and eyebrows are off.....don't get me wrong this is a nice figure but they should at least notice its not a spot on likeness

Natasha has finally arrived in Germany! Here is my German Review of her! She is just amazing! Cant understand all the hate about her Headsculpt at all! You just ahve to know how to pose her right i guess!

And some pics!
10429220_803330039739143_6924065409037018129_n.jpg
10675598_803330159739131_7773109541124820829_n.jpg

Natasha has finally arrived in Germany! Here is my German Review of her! She is just amazing! Cant understand all the hate about her Headsculpt at all! You just ahve to know how to pose her right i guess!

[snip]

Eine gründliche Analyse, vielen dank!

Your German is a little too fast for me, but it's good practice. Just a beginner...my girlfriend is German so I've been learning the language for self-defense. :lol

Gerngeschehen ;) Must be hard to learn German! I hope u could understand at least a bit! I tried once to do some english reviews but i failed hard^^ So sorry when i stay in my Mother Language :D Anyways i hope you like this Figure and my kind of a review! Schöne grüße an deine Freundin :D

Gerngeschehen ;) Must be hard to learn German! I hope u could understand at least a bit! I tried once to do some english reviews but i failed hard^^ So sorry when i stay in my Mother Language :D Anyways i hope you like this Figure and my kind of a review! Schöne grüße an deine Freundin :D

I found German quite easy to learn... its actually very similar to English. Its certainly easier than Japanese :lol Which is difficult but not by any means impossible

Anyway off topic, I'm getting this figure in February and while I am not a huge fan off how the HS turned out I could live with it in exchange for having a complete Winter Soldier collection

Even tough i only focus on DC Hot Toys, i am kinda eager of getting her too. I really dig this BW look :clap

Back