Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10574235_751030751601922_8694986788160079036_n.jpg

I hope the bag is as easy to take off of him as they make it look. I'd love to be able to get a custom one (somewhere :pray:) with ribs instead of facehugger arms or whatever the **** those are supposed to be.

so he turned out as ugly and inaccurately painted and sculpted as the exhibited example was. another failed pred, just on new unbending body to fit other tsang predaturds.

so he turned out as ugly and inaccurately painted and sculpted as the exhibited example was. another failed pred, just on new unbending body to fit other tsang predaturds.

ya, turned out great didn't he, I love it too.

I know right , that sculptor should go back to school. Funny funny, no but seriously I am excited . I still have the old one , I really want to see the change in years of production. Good job hot toys
hot toys best predator yet, can't wait to see it in hand.

Hope they redo the original Predator and Wolf. Going pick those two up along with this to have a satisfying Predator display if they ever get around to it.

Any pics attempting his signature pose or is it just not possible? Kinda sad about that...

Don't you ever have anything good to say?? Damn dude such Buzz kill.

I for one am Happy I can get this Elder and Not pay insane amount of $$ for one.

preordered this guy, even though I previously owned berserker and falconer before this feels like it will be my first official predator, since it has the netting and stuff

Figure looks AMAZING but I cancelled my pre-order. I'm a HUGE Predator fan and it was a tough decision. :(

I'm too invested in the Superhero stuff and I'll stick to the "Main" Predators (already have Scar 2.0 and City Hunter 2.0). Looking forward to a re-do of the Original Predator "Jungle Hunter" and to AVP:R's Wolf Predator!

You guys won't regret the figure, I had the original HT Elder Predator JUST when HT started getting good with the Preds and he was awesome. Glad to see them revisit him and I'm hoping they redo the other main guys as well!

preordered this guy, even though I previously owned berserker and falconer before this feels like it will be my first official predator, since it has the netting and stuff

I understand. I just recently sold my Berserker. Great figure but not a "iconic" in look. Elder will soon take the empty shelf once owned by Berserker.

Figure looks AMAZING but I cancelled my pre-order. I'm a HUGE Predator fan and it was a tough decision. :(

I'm too invested in the Superhero stuff and I'll stick to the "Main" Predators (already have Scar 2.0 and City Hunter 2.0). Looking forward to a re-do of the Original Predator "Jungle Hunter" and to AVP:R's Wolf Predator!

You guys won't regret the figure, I had the original HT Elder Predator JUST when HT started getting good with the Preds and he was awesome. Glad to see them revisit him and I'm hoping they redo the other main guys as well!

I only have a Celtic but i love it, its my first Pred.
Im desperately hoping they do a Jungle and Wolf Pred aswell though :hi5:

Back