Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah I don't. I think close to December for me in Australia but that's cool. He will come around the same time as Igor and peacemaker. Then I expect Gemini/Starboost early next year. I think that's all the suits for awhile until they release bones or a new one.

Nah I don't. I think close to December for me in Australia but that's cool. He will come around the same time as Igor and peacemaker. Then I expect Gemini/Starboost early next year. I think that's all the suits for awhile until they release bones or a new one.
Eh? When is Igor being released? I'm heavily considering Starboost right now. No word of a Shotgun, so if they're not making him, Starboost will do just fine.

Not sure if 4 suits would fit in my one detolf shelf with the way I'm posing them.

Maybe I have to use Bones' split flight mode after all.

Ah cmon this is IM! HT will make every damn suit at some point or another :lol
Lol yeah! But at one point or another, people will get tired of it. This year has the best announcements and releases imo.

HT trying to satisfy all their customers. But it is a little overwhelming by the number of stuff I like. Too bad I can't PO everything hahahha.

Eh? When is Igor being released? I'm heavily considering Starboost right now. No word of a Shotgun, so if they're not making him, Starboost will do just fine.

Not sure if 4 suits would fit in my one detolf shelf with the way I'm posing them.

Maybe I have to use Bones' split flight mode after all.

Lol yeah! But at one point or another, people will get tired of it. This year has the best announcements and releases imo.

HT trying to satisfy all their customers. But it is a little overwhelming by the number of stuff I like. Too bad I can't PO everything hahahha.

This is a good time to collect this type of figure. I grew up with Kung Fu Grip GI Joe and Stretch Armstrong.

When I started to collect Star Wars toys I had to make due with Kenner 12" figures.

Now just a few decades later with have die cast figures that are super articulated, light up and their resemblance to the actor that portrayed them in amazing, by normal peoples standards.

Some think this will last forever or get even better but you can never predict the future of any collectable market.

At one time you could buy collectable comic cards for any subject every written about but now they are becoming a distant memory for most of us.

This is a good time to collect this type of figure. I grew up with Kung Fu Grip GI Joe and Stretch Armstrong.

When I started to collect Star Wars toys I had to make due with Kenner 12" figures.

Now just a few decades later with have die cast figures that are super articulated, light up and their resemblance to the actor that portrayed them in amazing, by normal peoples standards.

Some think this will last forever or get even better but you can never predict the future of any collectable market.

At one time you could buy collectable comic cards for any subject every written about but now they are becoming a distant memory for most of us.

Yeah. Still a little too late for me since some of the stuff I do like are so rare now. Slowly, but surely, I'm building up my collection. It may be 4-5 figures a year, but it's growing into a nice collection nonetheless.

Always loved toys, was never able to afford any good ones. Even as a kid, I didn't have much and enjoyed hand-me-downs. But I loved them all enough to keep them even now.
It is incredible the engineering and technology that is put into these figures nowadays. I reckon a hundred years from now they'd be fully living, Toy Story like. Hahahah.

I never really planned on getting the Iron Man figures, but Heartbreaker really got me into it. First time I saw the protos, it was absolutely breathtaking. It was HB and beyond that made me like the IM figures. So I'll probably only get the HPP suits. Wanted a main suit, but I guess SC will have to do since it was a big deal in the comics.

Yeah. Still a little too late for me since some of the stuff I do like are so rare now. Slowly, but surely, I'm building up my collection. It may be 4-5 figures a year, but it's growing into a nice collection nonetheless.

Always loved toys, was never able to afford any good ones. Even as a kid, I didn't have much and enjoyed hand-me-downs. But I loved them all enough to keep them even now.
It is incredible the engineering and technology that is put into these figures nowadays. I reckon a hundred years from now they'd be fully living, Toy Story like. Hahahah.

I never really planned on getting the Iron Man figures, but Heartbreaker really got me into it. First time I saw the protos, it was absolutely breathtaking. It was HB and beyond that made me like the IM figures. So I'll probably only get the HPP suits. Wanted a main suit, but I guess SC will have to do since it was a big deal in the comics.

Main suit can be the Mark 43 or something from AoU. If not some suit from the rumored Iron Man 4 or the final Avengers movie with Thanos in it.

Main suit can be the Mark 43 or something from AoU. If not some suit from the rumored Iron Man 4 or the final Avengers movie with Thanos in it.
Yeah. I kinda hate the Mk 42. Even if the figure is an engineering marvel. Too much gold for my taste. And I love gold! But I always liked IM and his hot rod red best. Thanos will be in the final Avengers movie? Damn didn't know that.

IM4 is still being made? I thought RDJ didn't wanna do any more.

Well there are rumors so you never know for iron man 4. And i figured Thanos will be on the final avengers film since he was shown in the first movie credits and he is not going to be in the second one. He is the ultimate villain for them i reckon.

And i do like the mk42 but i also want a red and gold classic armor. Did not like the sc armor frm im3. HB is nice but does not look like iron man to me just a great robot design. So maybe the mk 43 will be my final im armor and maybe hulkbuster. Only other one i have is mk42. Diecast feel is just wow. If they go back to plastic i probably will not get any more iron men except hulkbuster and mk43.

Last edited:
I see. Looking forward to a Thanos figure!

My favorite classic armor so far is Mk IV. But I don't want to deal with the problems it comes with. Will wait for a diecast 4 or 6. 3 is nice, but will wait for release to see the color if it is darker or still that bright red.

I actually like the SC armor. Beefy and the shoulder pads are to my liking. HB is a tank and it's definitely my favorite. Hulkbuster will be interesting. But I reckon they're gonna make him cost a fortune. So maybe if it's at Whiplash MkII or Iron Monger price, I'll get it. At Tumbler price, not so much.

I probably won't mind diecast or not. But the heft of it definitely convinces you that it's money well spent.

I would love a WM Mk I in diecast. That and Mk VI and I'm golden.

I see. Looking forward to a Thanos figure!

My favorite classic armor so far is Mk IV. But I don't want to deal with the problems it comes with. Will wait for a diecast 4 or 6. 3 is nice, but will wait for release to see the color if it is darker or still that bright red.

I actually like the SC armor. Beefy and the shoulder pads are to my liking. HB is a tank and it's definitely my favorite. Hulkbuster will be interesting. But I reckon they're gonna make him cost a fortune. So maybe if it's at Whiplash MkII or Iron Monger price, I'll get it. At Tumbler price, not so much.

I probably won't mind diecast or not. But the heft of it definitely convinces you that it's money well spent.

I would love a WM Mk I in diecast. That and Mk VI and I'm golden.

Ya I like the mark 6. The design was so cool but maybe not so much the triangle arc reactor design on the chest plate. Circular for me. Diecast just makes it feel like an armor. It's just something you can't unfeel once you've felt a diecast vs plastic one. I had the BD mk 7 and normal mk 7 and while both are nice pieces they still have their problems toy design-wise as HT screwed it up in certain areas (puny arms, red panty issue, helmet still too small even though they did enlarge it). Really hoping and still waiting for THE iron man armor or figure to have. Not just based on the movie design but also how HT designs it.

Ya I like the mark 6. The design was so cool but maybe not so much the triangle arc reactor design on the chest plate. Circular for me. Diecast just makes it feel like an armor. It's just something you can't unfeel once you've felt a diecast vs plastic one. I had the BD mk 7 and normal mk 7 and while both are nice pieces they still have their problems toy design-wise as HT screwed it up in certain areas (puny arms, red panty issue, helmet still too small even though they did enlarge it). Really hoping and still waiting for THE iron man armor or figure to have. Not just based on the movie design but also how HT designs it.

Yeah. The circular arc reactor is the most "Iron Man". Hahahhaa. I get what you mean. Played around with my friends' diecast armors and they're so awesome. Just sell off the Mk VIIs lol. While they are still worth a lot. I'm with ya man. I hope the future designs will have the quintessential Iron Man armor to own. Saves the trouble of trying to get an old armor as the one.
Even if they're not making diecast armors, at least the articulation from the diecasts could be applied. I wanna do the ground punch for all my armors!

Yeah. The circular arc reactor is the most "Iron Man". Hahahhaa. I get what you mean. Played around with my friends' diecast armors and they're so awesome. Just sell off the Mk VIIs lol. While they are still worth a lot. I'm with ya man. I hope the future designs will have the quintessential Iron Man armor to own. Saves the trouble of trying to get an old armor as the one.
Even if they're not making diecast armors, at least the articulation from the diecasts could be applied. I wanna do the ground punch for all my armors!

I hear you. I did sell off all my mark vii's! I am keeping the mk 42 till I find the armor that I can say "woah that IS Iron Man." Yup articulation can be applied and make the arms and head bigger please so it looks like a real guy can fit in the armor.

Some real-world pics from the 'Bay.

heartb1.JPG
heartb2.JPG
heartb3.JPG
heartb4.JPG
heartb5.JPG
heartb6.JPG
heartb7.JPG
heartb8.JPG
heartb9.JPG
heartb10.JPG
heartb11.JPG
heartb12.JPG

Lol he looks so light in the accessories department.
This is my one figure that only comes with his stand base and hands. Lol. Kinda sad really.

Even MoS had the Kryptonite key (at least)

Back