Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XVII Heartbreaker Armor

After letting it simmer for a while I have decided for sure that this figure will be a lock for me once HT put the PO up. If it were PPS, I would pass but an MMS of this will be awesome imo.

Good thing HT has confirmed this to be a MMS! :yess::yess:

The photos of the CAD data make this suit look so cool. Love the design. Really would like a figure of it just for design sake.

I guess for me to pick this guy up it will all depend on price. I'm not looking for any special extras or head sculpts... I don't even know what they could make come with it.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think it's pretty silly that HT is making Red Snapper, Igor, and Heartbreaker first when arguably the suits with the most screen time (relatively speaking) in the final battle were Silver Centurion, Nightclub, and Shotgun.

I think it's pretty silly that HT is making Red Snapper, Igor, and Heartbreaker first when arguably the suits with the most screen time (relatively speaking) in the final battle were Silver Centurion, Nightclub, and Shotgun.

I suppose it's possible that they were just working off the designs, though, and didn't know how much screen time each got before they started the development process.

Yeah, I feel you! I REALLY want it. But it's going to be hard to justify. It's hard for me to even pull the trigger on Iron Patriot.

So far I've stayed away from all die-cast. Time will tell if I eventually cave. :monkey3

So far I've stayed away from all die-cast. Time will tell if I eventually cave. :monkey3

I sort of hated myself for caving and getting the 42, because I find it all so pointless... but I really want that armor. I played right into their hands. They better damn well deliver the goods though. I already feel like some of the toys are getting compromised for something I don't even want. :(

Luckily for me, anything Avengers takes priority over just IM. If not, then we'd be in the same boat. TA2 will most likely be next to play hell on my wallet. :monkey1

I am flipped on that. Sadly, I decided to get just about damn near every Avenger, now, too. It's a sickness! If Hawkeye wasn't a bazillion dollars I'd have gotten him. Thor I'm probably going to stil hold out on.

You still have plenty of time for Thor. I think its a great looking figure but he is also seemingly the slowest seller of the team so far too.

Here are pics from my Thor gallery which may help you decide.

Here's my THOR picture gallery.... ;)

THOR%2520379.JPG

THOR%2520312.JPG

THOR%2520222.JPG

THOR%2520402.JPG

THOR%2520404.JPG

THOR%2520258.JPG

THOR%2520170.JPG

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/THORTHEAVENGERS#

Back